JEFF MOORE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING

With Angi since September 2007

Sure Fire Services llc

I have been an electrician for over 20 years and do all my work to current codes with top quality services. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLC

Jerry has over 34 years experience and is excellent at trouble shooting all of your electrical needs, specializing in older homes wiring and rewiring. Minority owned.

Offers by GROUNDED ELECTRIC SERVICES LLC on Angi
UPSTATES FINEST ELECTRIC

09/26/2016

Lawrence S.

Installation of security lights around the house. I provided the lights that were installed. Excellent work. No problems since the installation.

Description of Work
Mr. Moore was a true professional. Explained what I needed done over the phone. He gave me an approximate price. He gave me a date he could performed the work. Arrived right on time. The electrical work was performed, it probably took a little longer than he expected but he stuck to the original phone quote. I consider his work excellent and would certainly hire him again.

Category electrician

06/16/2014

KIMBERLY T.

Jeff showed up when he said he would and completed the fan installation efficiently. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling fan in one of our bedrooms.

Category electrician