Brazill Contracting

With Angi since January 2011

Additional contact name - Alex. Additional email - abrazill33@hotmail.com....

Masana Roofing And Construction

The roof of your home is its first line of defense against Mother Nature. Therefore, you don’t want to choose a second-rate roofing contractor. If you live in the Albany, NY area, you just need to remember the name Masana Roofing & Construction. We can handle all your roofing projects. Though we were just established in December 2020, our staff is well-versed in roofing work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project.

Shine On Cleaning LLC

Formed by an industry expert and a pharmaceutical project manager, Shine On Cleaning is a quality driven residential and commercial cleaning company. We offer top of the line, world class cleaning at affordable prices to residents in the Capital Region and to commercial spaces. With over 8 years of industry experience we are the best hands down at what we do. Integrating elements from the Sterile Manufacturing industry into our standard operating procedures and using the most modern cleaning technologies, we set ourselves far apart from the rest of the competition.

Valley Performance Floors

At VALLEY PERFORMANCE FLOORS, We will give your old floor a new look . Our goal is to enhance your home or building To increase the value . The floors we put down are seamless . They come in many colors. We offer water-base and 100% epoxies in addition to the tradition solvent-base. At VALLEY PERFORMANCE FLOORS, our goal is to not only help you have a beautiful floor . But to provide aesthetic enhancement and protection to a substrate . The best situation in which to specify a coating is where the concrete substrate is in good condition with minimal spalling or cracking. Because a coating is dense, seamless coating none porosity, it is easy to maintain. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear, honesty and integrity. Let's discuss your ideas! Your consultation is just a call away. [518] 248-9293

12/27/2017

Well the 2 areas of work I wanted done was my entrance way and kitchen ceiling. Kitchen ceiling never was done. Even after he said it would be additional money and more then he originally planned I said ok but he made up a story that he hurt his shoulder. They never painted the trim around a window which I was quoted $75 for. Also ended up taking my $30 push broom so basically shorted me $100 wort...

Description of Work
Had some work I needed to get down for a new house. I told him that I wanted everything to look brand new, Had some shabby patch work and bubbles in the drywall ect. Plus some painting. Basically paint the foyer with 25 foot ceiling, patch the walls up and fix my kitchen ceiling.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/06/2017

Wonderful. They were timely, friendly, did great work and were reasonable priced. I hope to hire them for another project I may need done. Thanks, Brazil Contracting!

Description of Work
Repair on a back porch

Category decks

06/05/2017

No complains. very well done.

Description of Work
Put sheetrock in second floor apartment and tape and painted.] Removed old porch flooring and railing and replace with new decking and railing.

Category decks,drywall

11/29/2016

Cordinated the work to be done while we were gone on vacation and it was.

Description of Work
Drywalling walls and ceiling

07/21/2015

First phase was complete in about four days. laying all the sheetrock in one day. Front porch was a different story but weather played a big part. The flooring and steps were done first, then the post and finally the railing and to keep intruders out from the pool. They made an inlay and installed on the pool side of the porch . Clever idea and very attractive and practical. Very happy with the re...

Description of Work
Two phases: first phase was to sheetrock, tape and paint five ceiling. Second phase was to removed existing porch pillars and railing and steps , Replace with vinyl railing, 4x4 posts with vinyl sleeve remove existing flooring and replace with 5/8 x6 pressure treated flooring., remove and replace railing on steps.,

01/14/2015

I have recently gone through the process of having my entire kitchen remodeled and can tell you firsthand how by choosing the right contractor I was able to survive what I thought was going to be a very stressful ordeal. The first contractor showed up 45 minutes late and was unable to answer a few basic questions I had or provide me with a time schedule as to when he could start or how long the wo...

Description of Work
Refinished wood cabinets & applied new hardware; removed old countertop & supervised the granite countertop installation; installed sink, fixtures & completed all plumbing, removed & installed stove top, oven wall unit, microwave and dish washer; installed beautiful new lighting; opened wall between kitchen & living room; installed new floor; created a decorative cabinet with glass door, lighting and shelves, installed crown modeling and painted entire kitchen.

02/19/2014

It went great we are extremely pleased with the outcome, especially with the tile floor. Instead of laying the tiles in a straight pattern they suggested a brick mold pattern which looks much better than the conventional straight pattern. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Redid Kitchen ceiling installing new sheet rock, ran wire and installed 6 recessed led lights, installed backer board and tile flooring for Kitchen, Bathroom and Foyer, also installed molding for these rooms. Also installed dimmer switch for lights. Reinstalled bathroom toilet.

Category drywall,home remodeling

09/12/2013

Mr. Brazill was hired to turn our unfinished basement into and office and family room. He installed a bay window and glass French Doors. He also enclosed the steel support I Beams in the basement ceiling with sheetrock. When it was finished, we had a warm and beautiful family room with a gorgeous bay window to let in the light. His attention to detail and meticulous drywall work to hide all the st...

Description of Work
Remodeled our unfinished basement and converted it to a home office and family room.

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

02/12/2011

I could not be more pleased. I will hire Mr. Brazill again without any hesitation. Mr. Brazill had done work at my parents' home and they were very pleased with their projects. I would highly recommend Mr. Brazill for any Home Improvement projects.

Description of Work
Mr. Brazill did a wonderful job in renovating my master bathroom. He was able to completely renovate the existing bathroom. This entailed taking down walls; removing the tub, the toilet and the sink. He tiled the shower with subway tile. He replaced the old vinyl floor with ceramic tile. He replaced the sheetrock and all of the fixtures. He was able to change this room's look...It is unbelieveable how beautiful the bath looks now. Mr. Brazill arrived on time. He immaculately cleaned up after each work day. He also got the job done in his projected time frame.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,epoxy flooring

Drywall, Concrete pour, kitchen bathroom remodel