Griffin Construction - NYS Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

Focused on remodeling and restoration of existing homes ....

Elite Professional Painting

Elite Professional Painting

My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/17/2015

CATEGORY home builders

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote given for addition. Plans change addition was put off to a later date.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,home builders

03/06/2013

Overall it was a great service. Mr. Griffin and his crew were very professional and got the work done in a timely manner. The estimate was a fairly good price for the work/ materials. I would highly recommend Griffin Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Griffin and his crew came in and fixed my drywall problem and pipes as well.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,home builders

Thank you for the review.Like most of my customers we leave them very satisfied and our working relationship is a positive experence .

11/27/2012

Horrible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need alot of things done to our new home and this compnay did eveyrthing half a** and had to go back over and do it.

CATEGORY home builders

Was very surprised to read this review . Owner did not did not express dissatisfaction when work was being preformed (Or after) to me. They also requested us to quote additional work for them at the completion of this job. Sincerly Bill Griffin President of Griffin construction of NYS inc

Carpentry,masonary,windows,doors,electrical,plumbing,drywall, painting,siding,energy upgrades,lead base paint abatement.

asbestos abatement