Artisan Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

We are a full service cabinetry, carpentry & remodeling company. Offering a wide range of woodworking. We sub out all electrical & plumbing on larger remodeling jobs but take care of the small stuff if possible. We also do additions & custom built homes. Cabinet design & application is our specialty but do a lot of bathrooms & all other types of remodeling....

David Painting

Specializing in handyman work, interior and exterior painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

JRS Tape And Paint

We have over 20 years of experience in residential, commercial and union, and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Pressure Washing and minor Carpentry repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today, no deposits are required, payment is upon satisfaction of completion!

Ryc's Painting

Interior and exterior painting and restoration, but not doing interior for now. Pressure washing, decks, siding, roofs. Lead paint removal, minor carpentry as needed.

02/05/2014

Description of Work
We cannot say enough nice things about Artisan Contracting! Beautiful work. Very neat (cleaned up the dust every night before they left). We hope to have them back in the future!!

09/06/2011

Please see the above comments.

Description of Work
Contractor Bill came to our house to give us an estimate on remodeling our bathroom. He was easy to talk with and he had some good creative ideas on what we would need in our bathroom. His price was reasonable and I liked his ideas and artistic ability, but we decided on another contractor who could get the job done within the next 2 months. We probably would have had to wait 3 months before Bill would have had time to begin work on our project. I would definitely recommend Artisan Contracting if you plan ahead and arrange for the job to be done in the future.

12/15/2010

We had a leak in our bathroom from the toilet and another from the shower. The subfloor was rotted and the floor tiles cracked. The fiberglass enclosure had cracks. We had a contractor give us a price but we didn't feel comfortable for some reason. Just the wrong vibe so we joined Angie's List and began to look. Artisan was being recommended even by folks that only got estimates so we took a chanc...

Description of Work
We had our master bath almost completely redone. Shower area changed from fiberglass enclosure to tile. New sink and vanity, fixtures, lighting and medicine cabinet as well as new floor. Everything was waterproofed.

07/29/2010

When I callled I was told they were very busy at the moment and they would call me back the following week to discuss an estimate. They never called. I called again to follow up and left a voice message. I never heard from them.

Description of Work
Called to discuss work I wanted to hire them for on my home.

Category electrician,plumbing,woodworking

06/07/2009

We had to have our bathroom redone from top to bottom- our plumbing and fixtures were 60 years old and clogging constantly and so we a needed to replace galvanized pipe with PVC and demo the tub and tiled walls and start from scratch. We hired a plumber seperately to deal with the plumbing and and fixture install, who they recommended before they knew I needed a contractor too- and he was also ama...

Description of Work
came out for estimate -demolition of entire bathroom (included tile on walls, tub smashed and removed, walls out- down to the studs) -install of subfloor -framing out of medicine cabinet in the studs -insulation/ sheetrock install (walls and ceiling) -tiling/grouting of shower (subway tile) -tiling/grouting of floor (with border around edges) -framing the door, baseboards and ceiling -custom built vanity - built to my specs -custom built vanity top (built a mold- made of cement) -custom built vanity medicine cabinet/mirror -install of custom vanity, vanity top and medicine cabinet -priming and painting walls and ceiling -ventilation fan install -lighting install -outlet install

07/27/2006

My husband and I bought a fixer upper last year and knew that we would need to completely demolish and renovate the downstairs bathroom. We began the demo. process ourselves and then hired Bill and his partner Mike of Artisan Contracting to complete the job. We are extremely pleased with the quality of the work completed by Bill and Mike. They were on time every day. They went above and beyond. They tiled our shower stall floor with 1'' hex tile and tiled the walls with subway tile. Bill even rewired the bathroom and installed our exhaust fan and lighting fixtures. Mike installed a smooth gliding pocket door. The bead-board and chair-rail also look amazing, as does the paint job. These two gentlemen are true professionals and perfectionists! Thanks to them we now have a beautiful, luxurious, high-end bathroom that we are absolutely in love with! We highly recommend Artisan Contracting and are planning to hire them again to add dormers to the second story of our Cape Cod house.

Description of Work
They did a complete bathroom renovation. This included demo., sheetrocking, woodwork (bedboard, chair-rail, moulding, installing a pocket door), tiling (shower stall floor and subway tile on walls), electric work (running new wire, installing exhaust and light fixtures), painting, and finishing.

Category electrician","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

02/05/2014

09/06/2011

Please see the above comments.

01/14/2009

Plans for renovation are on hold.

Description of Work
My plans to purchase a property in need of renovation did not materialize. Therefore, my rating of Artisan is based on the response I received to my initial inquiry regarding a renovation. Bill Hernandez promptly responded to my email and called the next day as promised. He was extremely professional & I was looking forward to working with him. I would definitely contact Artisan if I am ready to pursue hiring a contracting company.

Category home remodeling contractor

Custom carpentry, woodworking, & cabinetry-kitchen, vanities, built-ins, furniture, in-house wood shop for custom orders, design, fabrication, & all installation services including ceramic tile, painting, electric & plumbing.

Satisfaction