Clinton Moving And Packaging Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2012

Mailing Service
Delivery Service

Founded in 1987 in Clinton Moving is the area's Premier Moving, Storage, Packaging and Shipping Center.We have over 25 employees, 2 warehouses with over 25,000 sq. ft. of storage. We operate in 50 states and worldwide. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover , Cash , Certified Check and Net 30 to qualified companies after a credit check....

Home Run Moving  LLC

Home Run Moving LLC has years of experience in all types of moving services; long distance moves, in house moves, piano moves, everything! Call for a free quote!

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

We Get It Done Movers

10/31/2016

David G.

On time. Very efficient. Worked hard to get me on their schedule on very short notice and bent some rules around paperwork and payment to get things rolling. Dave Linz made it happen.

Description of Work
Moving my mom from Upstate NY to Portland OR..

01/13/2015

Firas K.

09/10/2014

Denise N.

Phone contact prior to the move was excellent. The movers arrived on time (3 men and a truck) and were friendly, courteous, and effective throughout. I didn't see them bring tools and baggies for disassembling and assembling furniture, but they claimed they had them in the truck -- this was the only point of uncertainty in the move. I provided the tools. Otherwise, really nice work and great care with putting things where they should go in the house, so that the unpacking process was seamless. Easiest move I've made.

Description of Work
Moved my belongings from Syracuse to Utica.

05/27/2014

Gail E.

I knew when I saw their offices that they were going to do a great job. The building, yard and offices were cleaning and tidy. Those things say alot about a business. Shows they care about their company and that is what we wanted in a mover. Someone who cares. They were great when they showed up to pack the truck. Very proffessional and nice employees. Went alot faster than I thought it would be. Met us in Maine and same thing everything went great. Would recommend them to anyone for their move. Thanks again guys you were great. Made our move as pain free as possible.

Description of Work
We moved our entire household plus garage from Central New York to Maine.

05/06/2014

Richard T.

Clinton Moving And Packaging came in on-time and were personable. They are good in pricing and availability over others.

Description of Work
We had used the services of Clinton Moving And Packaging Inc

10/10/2013

John W.

We moved from Texas to New York, but had placed our household goods into relative's barn in Eaton, NY, while we looked for a permanent home to buy. We were going to have Clinton movers bring it from the barn to the house we bought in Clinton, but several relatives brought everything from the barn to the house before we were ready. We placed almost all of it in our large garage. Even though we greatly appreciated our relatives getting it here, they were not very careful and a lot got banged up and scratched just getting it here. We also didn't want them to hurt themselves getting it up the stairs into the house. So we decided to hire Clinton movers to move it from the garage into the house when we were done with the painting. We also wanted them to put all the various pieces together including a massive platform bed with two side towers, lighted bridge, mirror, doors, and shelves. It was like putting a puzzle together. The two guys arrived in the time frame promised. They didn't realize they would be putting things together, but they did not complain at all. They got right to work and even moved a piece of furniture that was already in the house to a different room with no complaints. They worked steady, did an excellent job and even figured out how to put the bed together fairly easily. They were careful with everything. They did anything we asked without hesitation. Even though we were paying by the hour, they did not waste any time and worked steadily throughout the morning. We were very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Moved our heavy, massive furniture and boxes from garage into the house and put all the various pieces of furniture together.

03/28/2013

Marcia H.

The three movers did an excellant job, treating our furniture as if it was their own. They worked at asteady pace from start to finish.

Description of Work
Moved our furniture from our old home to the new one.

05/03/2012

Lucille C G.

I sent furniture from here to Connecticut to my daughter. They were very professional. One of the things that I moved was a baby grand piano. I was very impressed with how they treated it and wrapped it and all. When my daughter got it, they were on time and they did what they were supposed to do. Everything was fine. They were excellent. I was pleased. I was satisfied with the price. They quoted me a lower price. But I wanted more insurance on nit because they were all antique pieces.

Description of Work
I used Clinton Moving And Packaging Inc for moving.

Category moving companies

I am so pleased you are happy with the service ! I don't know if this is because of the customer or Angie's list, but I see we got A's on all the individual categories , but a B overall ? Either way as long as our customer is happy we are happy ! Please don't hesitate to call us again, should you require the services of a professional mover .

Local, Statewide, Nationwide and International Moving and Relocation Services. Agents for Stevens Van Lines. piano moving, office and business moving, auto transport, COWS portable storage containers on wheels.packing and crating service. Packaging and shipping worldwide via, UPS, FED-EX, Air -freight, and freight lines. We sell boxes and packing supplies and make any size custom corrugated carton !

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal