Earl B Feiden Appliance

Founded 1926 • With Angi since October 2013

Since 1926, Earl B. Feiden Appliance has kept the traditional values of honesty, courtesy, great prices and service. When you first walk into Earl B. Feiden Appliance, you will see the difference. We don't carry every brand... Just the ones that count. We have an outstanding selection from the most trusted brands in the business. Our sales people are the best in the business with an average of 18 years experience selling appliances and electronics. They continue to go through intensive product training—more than any other appliance and electronic store—to help you make an informed decision. So come in, relax, enjoy your shopping experience, and find out why Earl B. Feiden Appliance is "Like no other Appliance and Electronic store in the region."...

Quality Care Maintenance

Quality Care Maintenance provides a wide variety of professional, high-quality handyman services in Ballston Spa, NY and the surrounding communities. Established in 2017. We have always provided very fair rates with hopes of growing with the community! We are family owned and operated and service oriented. Our customers' satisfaction is our number one priority.

A&A Service Center LLC

Service and Repair of all major appliances, HVAC System and Commercial Refrigeration and Commercial Dishwashers (domestic and foreign brands). We accept checks and cash only. Serving the area since 2008.

Pauls Appliance Repairs

Pauls Appliance Repairs has over 30 years experience - serving all major appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, washer, dryers and more. Award winning. For fastest service please call.

03/28/2019

Alex B.

Dave and John installed our dishwasher in record time. It went so well that when I got up from my desk to see how they were doing, it was done. They obviously are a practiced team: John prepped and Dave prepared and brought the new unit in and took the old unit out. A neat clean job enhanced by the timeliness of the initial phone contact, arrival and the installation. Dave did an outstanding job of explaining the installation as well as pointing out a safety switch that I wasn’t aware of. Very satisfied with the work and I see it as a positive reflection on Feidan the company and the quality of their employees. Alex Brown

Description of Work
install dishwasher

12/17/2018

Bonita W.

The delivery men were right on time. They removed the old stove and installed the new one in less than 30 minutes with no problems -- even though our house was built in 1896 and the doorways aren't the widest.

Description of Work
bought a new gas stove

08/24/2017

Deborah B.

I always buy my stuff from Earl B Feiden. My grandpa did it so I do it too. I love them. They are my go to appliance people.

Description of Work
I bought a washing machine.

Thanks!

05/28/2017

mark S.

showed up on time, work performed well. Local company, very happy with their sales & service. May not have been the absolute lowest price, but they were close, and no surprise adders. Definitely recommend these guys.

Description of Work
install new range

05/14/2017

DANIEL C.

We purchased several appliances from the Latham Store, working with Guy Jordan. He advised us on our selection, making very good suggestions, and giving us the best price. Guy also recommended that we have Feiden install the appliances, which we found to be the best solution for our situation. The service crew, John and Keith did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of several kitchen appliances.

03/27/2017

Jason R.

Service was excellent. Delivery was prompt and the installers were incredibly professional.

Description of Work
Replaced electric oven/range and overhead microwave after previous oven failed.

01/16/2017

Robert B.

We researched manufacturers and prices before going to the store. We found the prices at Feiden's to be fair and they had the exact washer and dryer we had decided on purchasing. We were treated well and the applicances were delivered when promised. Installation was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We needed a new washer and dryer.

12/22/2016

Mark R.

Dave and John did a great job installing a new dishwasher. It was clear that they are very experienced at this, which was reflected in the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Replace dishwasher.

11/29/2016

Kristeena D.

Work was done several months ago and the refrigerator is doing well.

Description of Work
Refrigerator refrigerant replaced. They offered two repair options and did the repair on the spot.

Category appliance repair

11/21/2016

Michael B.

Everything from working with the salesperson to the installation crew went well. Salesperson listened to all my questions and didn't pressure me. Dave and John took the extra time to make sure the dishwasher was installed flush. Best price I could find anywhere and that was before all the rebates which saved me another $199.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of a replacement dishwasher

Category small appliance repair,appliance sales

Earl B Feiden Appliance