Earl B Feiden Appliance

Founded 1926 • With Angi since October 2013

1771 ROUTE 9

Clifton Park, NY 12065

Since 1926, Earl B. Feiden Appliance has kept the traditional values of honesty, courtesy, great prices and service. When you first walk into Earl B. Feiden Appliance, you will see the difference. We don't carry every brand... Just the ones that count. We have an outstanding selection from the

03/28/2019

Alex B.

Dave and John installed our dishwasher in record time. It went so well that when I got up from my desk to see how they were doing, it was done. They obviously are a practiced team: John prepped and Dave prepared and brought the new unit in and took the old unit out. A neat clean job enhanced by the timeliness of the initial phone contact, arrival and the installation. Dave did an outstanding job of explaining the installation as well as pointing out a safety switch that I wasn’t aware of. Very satisfied with the work and I see it as a positive reflection on Feidan the company and the quality of their employees. Alex Brown

Description of Work
install dishwasher

12/17/2018

Bonita W.

The delivery men were right on time. They removed the old stove and installed the new one in less than 30 minutes with no problems -- even though our house was built in 1896 and the doorways aren't the widest.

Description of Work
bought a new gas stove

08/24/2017

Deborah B.

I always buy my stuff from Earl B Feiden. My grandpa did it so I do it too. I love them. They are my go to appliance people.

Description of Work
I bought a washing machine.

Thanks!

05/28/2017

mark S.

showed up on time, work performed well. Local company, very happy with their sales & service. May not have been the absolute lowest price, but they were close, and no surprise adders. Definitely recommend these guys.

Description of Work
install new range

05/14/2017

DANIEL C.

We purchased several appliances from the Latham Store, working with Guy Jordan. He advised us on our selection, making very good suggestions, and giving us the best price. Guy also recommended that we have Feiden install the appliances, which we found to be the best solution for our situation. The service crew, John and Keith did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of several kitchen appliances.

03/27/2017

Jason R.

Service was excellent. Delivery was prompt and the installers were incredibly professional.

Description of Work
Replaced electric oven/range and overhead microwave after previous oven failed.

01/16/2017

Robert B.

We researched manufacturers and prices before going to the store. We found the prices at Feiden's to be fair and they had the exact washer and dryer we had decided on purchasing. We were treated well and the applicances were delivered when promised. Installation was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We needed a new washer and dryer.

12/22/2016

Mark R.

Dave and John did a great job installing a new dishwasher. It was clear that they are very experienced at this, which was reflected in the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Replace dishwasher.

11/29/2016

Kristeena D.

Work was done several months ago and the refrigerator is doing well.

Description of Work
Refrigerator refrigerant replaced. They offered two repair options and did the repair on the spot.

Category appliance repair

11/21/2016

Michael B.

Everything from working with the salesperson to the installation crew went well. Salesperson listened to all my questions and didn't pressure me. Dave and John took the extra time to make sure the dishwasher was installed flush. Best price I could find anywhere and that was before all the rebates which saved me another $199.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of a replacement dishwasher

Category small appliance repair, appliance sales

10/29/2016

Mary H.

We have two dishwashers, one in the butler's pantry and one in the kitchen, we needed the locations switched. They moved them with greatest of care given to the appliances, walls, counters and floors. They stayed on scene until they were certain that both were working properly. Dave & John were kind and curious, both very nive guys and bew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Moved two dishwashers.

10/10/2016

Mary C.

Perfect. Works beautifully. No more frost build-up on things in the freezer. It certainly got everything cleared up that was wrond.

Description of Work
Broken Ice Maker

Category appliance repair

10/07/2016

Paul M.

Dave and John were prompt, professional, and courteous. Without question, the best installers out there!!

Description of Work
Microwave Install

Barbara J.

The appliances were delivered and installed when they said they would be. After having them for 4 months I noticed that there were chips in the enamel in the oven. Since I had barely used the oven and certainly didn't have anything in it that would chip the enamel, I called GE and was told by my "Consumer Advocate" that it was a cosmetic issue and wasn't covered under the warranty. However for an additional $1,062 they would send me a new one. After telling my "Consumer Advocate" that GE should be ashamed of itself, I called Feiden's and spoke to Bradley Feiden. After a few days my "Consumer Advocate" called me and informed me that GE would replace the range at no charge to us. To make a long story short, the new range was delivered today. Dave and John (the installers) were awesome. I would hightly recommend Feiden's and will use them again. Dave, John, Erik (our sales person), and Bradley rock!!

Description of Work
We had a new kitchen put in and I got appliance bids from 3 different places. Feiden's had the best price for the appliances I wanted.

Cheryl W.

Both sales and installation went very smooth.

Description of Work
Eric, the sales person was helpful and very knowledgable of the products. The two people, John and Dave, who installed the range and microwave couldn't have been better. They were both excellent at knowing what had to be done. The two young guys who installed the fridge were also very helpful.

Mark G.

They were great and it reminds me that Earl B. Feiden has a good team from the Salesman, Schedulers, Installers. Jason, Nick, Dave, John, nice job! I would recommend them to family and friends. It's the old fashion service you don't get at other places.

Description of Work
Dave & John installed a new dish-washer. What a professional installation and they took the time to explain the product.

09/12/2016

Deb K.

Sales rep was great, and then Dave & John did an excellent install job. They were on-time, professional and expert installers.

Description of Work
We needed a dishwasher replaced, but we wanted to re-use a custom panel that matched our kitchen cabinets. The sales rep found us a perfect match and then found a display model at an excellent price!

08/18/2016

The entire process could not have gone better!

Description of Work
Order a dishwasher, which was delivered and installed the following day. Dave and John were the installers who were very professional and helpful in their demonstration.

08/05/2016

russell R.

He also recommended various ways to personally service and maintain our appliance so that there might be less need to call him back for service. This is almost unheard of, in a very "Miracle on 34th St" kind of way and I was very impressed. We are so used to having service people warn you that you need a new unit and that the appliance is at the end of its life. So, I was happily surprised by the way he suggested that we can maintain a more efficient dishwasher that will last many more years.

Description of Work
The service for our Miele dishwasher was very thorough and complete. He reviewed the dishwasher's recorded history and checked each category to see why the alarm indicator went off. He then suggested things we could do to improve the functionality of the dishwasher. He also recommended other cleaning products that we could use that might work more efficiently.

07/28/2016

JoEllen D.

The new oven didn't regulate temperature correctly - I finally purchased an oven thermometer to verify that it was often 50-75 degrees hotter or colder than the oven setting. I had to call Feiden's repeatedly to request service, and each time, I was treated like a nuisance, rather than a customer with a legitimate complaint. This had never happened to us before ... we had been happy repeat customers for years. An acquaintance who works there finally admitted that the older Feiden generation had retired, and the younger Feiden taking over was "having some difficulties" dealing with the customer service aspect of the job. The issue was never resolved to our satisfaction. We are no longer Feiden customers.

Description of Work
Our old double wall oven was beyond repair - had to be replaced. We had purchased every appliance for our older home at Feiden's for over 15 years, so turned to them again.

07/25/2016

Laura C.

The installation went wonderfully! My installers - Dave & John- were extremely accommodating and could not have been any nicer. They were also prompt in their arrival time. Have always recommended Feiden and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
We purchased a new BOSCH dishwasher...Feiden removed old and installed new. They also took the old away.

07/18/2016

Jon B.

I recently purchased a new Kitchen Aid dishwasher from Earl B. Feiden in Latham. The whole process from the sales experience in the store through the installation was as smooth as possible. Everyone I interacted with was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Dave and John did the installation and were quick, clean, and personable. The final price was also a great deal after discounts and rebates. I will be heading there again the next time I need an appliance.

Description of Work
I purchased a dishwasher from Earl B. Feiden in Latham. They delivered it and installed it.

07/12/2016

BETH S.

The product was difficult to install, but the installers were excellent and came up with a workable solution. Dave and John were the installers.

Description of Work
Sold product and installed

07/12/2016

Martin G.

I've used them for. I plan on calling them in September or October to get a stainless steel dishwasher.

Description of Work
Purchased double door freezer unit.

06/06/2016

Pat G.

Very smoothly. Arrived as scheduled and did a great job. Installation and removal took. approximately 45 minutes. Purchased at Ken Feiden in Latham, ny. Dave and John were friendly, professional and I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Installed new dishwasher and removed old one