CLASSIC INTERIORS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

309 Clifton Park Center Rd

Clifton Park, NY 12065

Classic Interiors is the capital regions upholstery and drapery source. With over 30 years experience and expert craftsman you will be pleased with the quality of our work. Whether you are looking for a throw pillow or a whole house of furnishings you will find it at Classic Interiors, the areas

02/11/2015

Cheryl R.

04/19/2012

Pamela H.

Some of the curtains came out fine, but several did not hang properly. After installation, I was told by the salesperson that I needed to speak to the owner about the faulty curtains. For the next few weeks, I tried several times to speak to the owner, Lynn. She never called me back. I finally received a phone call from her AFTER I filed a complaint with my credit card company and had the charges reversed. In the end, I received some of my money back from the credit card company for the faulty curtains, but not all of it, because Lynn was not completely forthcoming to the credit card company concerning the facts of the transactions.

Description of Work
I hired Classic Interiors several years ago to custom-make curtains for my living and dining room. Some of the curtains came out fine, but several did not hang properly. After installation, I was told by the salesperson that I needed to speak to the owner about the faulty curtains. For the next few weeks, I tried several times to speak to the owner, Lynn. She never called me back. I finally received a phone cal AFTER I filed a complaint with my credit card company and had the charges reversed. In the end, I received some of my money back, but not all of it, because Lynn did not discl

12/02/2009

Diane M.

Great staff to work with and the owners, Kevin and Lynn are terrific. Knowledgeable, courteous, helpful. When my furniture arrived, I asked to change one piece and they were so obilging and did so without charge. The price to reupolster furniture seemed reasonable, but the price of decorative pillows was a little high. All in all, I am very happy with this company and would use them again with no qualms because of the quality of work, the staff and their eagerness to please the customer.

Description of Work
Furniture reupolstered, custom drapes, decorative pillows.

08/07/2006

LOUISE R.

THE WOMAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. SHE DID NOT PUSH ME TO DO ANYTHING I DID NOT WANT TO DO. SHE WORKED WITH ME ON A BUDGET LEVEL RATHER THAN PRESSURE ME TO SPEND MORE THAN I WANTED TO MATCH HER IDEAS.

Description of Work
IT WAS A CONSULTATION FOR REARRANGING FURNITURE.

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

2022 Super Service Award

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Furniture - Custom Made

Custom drapery, blinds, shades, shutters, roman shades, silhouette window shades, drapes, custom furniture, reupholstery, interior design, color consultations, Hunter Douglas blind repair.