Capital Gutters

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other

2022 Super Service Award

gutter repair (337)gutter cleaning (176)roof cleaning (6)roofing (6)pressure washing (5)

05/26/2022

Nancy L.

My experience yesterday with Eddie from Capital Gutters was excellent. He came by within a couple days to give an estimate and then came back with his crew to do the job within a week. He was very professional and the job was completed quickly. I would definitely recommend him and his company, Capital Gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

Thank u for the review really appreciate it! Let it rain! Eddie n Family

05/25/2022

Gary P.

Eddie is very personable and professional. He came two days after my initial call asking for an estimate and recommended replacing my upper gutters with a different downspout configuration and adding solid covers. The price was fair, and work was completed one week later. They worked very efficiently, and the new gutters look great. The next time I need work on my gutters, I already know who I'll call.

Description of Work
gutter replacement new downspouts and solid covers

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

Hi thank u for the review!! My family appreciates it!! Let it rain!

02/11/2022

Bill M.

Very professional. Great communication. No high sales pitch. Fairly priced. Explained everything thing that needed to be done in detail. Promptly started and finished job on date agreed to. Highly Recommend!!!

Description of Work
Installed Gutter Covers

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Thank you for the great review and even better coffee!! Thanks again my brothers and I really appreciate it! Eddie

01/11/2022

Tami M.

My mom needed help with her gutters, both cleaning and repair and the owner Eddie and his team were so helpful . She is very particular about her house upkeep , but widowed and living alone, she has been unable to keep up with gutter maintenance. They did an amazing job. She was so appreciative of their fast response and great work . She went on and on about how friendly and professional they all were. We would definitely recommend Capital Gutters to all our friends and family !

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

11/09/2021

Jack S.

Awesome job by Eddie and his crew. They arrived on time and the guys were able to make some minor repairs on the fly which was greatly appreciated. Thanks Capital Gutters!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning plus minor repairs

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

Review for Capital Gutters - 1 Clifton Park Vill Rd, Clifton Park, NY - 39537814

Thanks for the review! My brothers and I really appreciate it! We try to accommodate all our customers in any way! Let it rain!! Thanks again!

10/26/2021

Kimberly V.

We had a wonderful experience working with Capital Gutters. The quote was great and Eddie took extra time to discuss the project with me. They were very responsive, arrived on-time, and cleaned up the whole area when the job was completed. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Thank u for a great review!! Really appreciate it. As we say let it Rain! Ray-Finn and Eddie Thank u!

09/29/2021

Deb A.

Eddie and his family are ah-mazing. From the time I placed my initial call, they promptly got back to me. From there, the estimate was timely within the week (I didn't have to wait 2 months like the other gutter companies!) And install was scheduled right after we agreed on the option that was best. They have a great video that explains their products and pricing which made the gutter purchasing process easy so understand it. It's a family run business and only family does the estimates and installs. They even took pictures and sent me the progress while I was at work. Cannot recommend more highly..if the rating went to 10..they would get all 10 stars across the board!

Description of Work
Gutter Installlation

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

Thank u so much for the review my brothers and I really appreciate it!! Let it rain let it rain! Ray, Finn and myself Thank u!

06/15/2021

scott L.

These guys did a great job. I was concerned that the covers might shed the rain water, but they performed perfectly during the recent heavy rains.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement, Gutter covers

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank u for the great review! Really appreciate it! Let it Rain! Ray, Eddie n son Angie listers please please review companies Many of us like reading reviews and never review companies that do great work. We do 5 jobs a week for Angie’s List and we might get 2 review every 2-3 weeks. Please it helps everyone! Thank u and I have to review my Uber Driver 😂!

05/12/2021

Paul P.

Excellent company to do business with. Honest estimate with no “up selling “. Highly recommend 👍

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement, Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

Thanks for the great review we always tell u what u need and never try to sell u something u don’t need thanks again Eddie n Family

04/29/2021

Joanne R.

Arrived on time for estimate. Went over issues with gutters and placement of downspouts on front porch plus covers. Very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Had an estimate sent shortly after. They arrived on time for the job. Everything was done on estimate and even sealed some leaky gutters. After everything was done we did a walk about to make sure I was happy with the job. Great job and I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned, downspouts and cover guards

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Thank u so much for the great review my brothers and I really appreciate it! Let it rain!

03/27/2021

Eric S.

Excellent work. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and downspout repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Thank you!! Really appreciate the review and any questions just let us know Thanks again Eddie n Brothers n son

02/11/2021

Jody W.

Great! The communication was good, the work quick and well done. All looks great and all was cleaned up perfectly.

Description of Work
Replace gutters

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank u for the great review! I told u it would take care of the leaks lol! Thanks again really appreciate it! Eddie

02/08/2021

Jerel L.

The team at Capital Gutters not only got back to me super fast, they were up front with pricing, and there was no pressure at all. Communication was fantastic, and they completed the job quick and professionally. I am very happy with the results! I would recommend them to anyone looking to replace their gutter system!

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank u very much for the review!! My brothers/son and I really appreciate it! Thanks again! Eddie

01/08/2021

Chris F.

They did a great job. They provided the inspection and estimate within 24 hours and were able to perform the repairs within a week's time. The work was done efficiently and effectively. They didn't push for anything unnecessary and explained things patiently. I'm happy to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank u for the review we really appreciate it and thanks for the referral as well !! Happy New Year! Eddie, brothers n son

12/31/2020

Frazer L.

Great experience with Eddie and the team. He came out quickly after I requested a quote, gave me a great price with no attempt to sell me things I did not need, and even came to install the gutters on Christmas Eve. I would definitely recommend Eddie and his team!

Description of Work
New Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Thank u for the review my brothers n son really appreciate it! Happy New Year and enjoy your new hone!

12/15/2020

Dave H.

FANTASTIC!!! These guys are the real deal. Expert work, and they cleaned up the debris when done.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank u for the review we always make sure we clean up and we are glad to have you as a customer! Eddie n Brothers n Son

12/11/2020

Sarah G.

We just bought the house and they were very informative. They were quick to respond, came within a few days, and did a thorough job. We’d definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank u for the review and congrats on your new home! Any Gutter questions or concerns just let us know Really appreciate it! Eddie n Brothers n Son

12/01/2020

Theodore W.

Excellent work from Capital Gutters! We will 100% be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank u! Really appreciate it! Congrats on your new home. Let it rain! Thanks Eddie n Brothers n Son

11/30/2020

Dennis G.

They installed gutters on all four sides of my house that had none previously. That required four downspouts also. They used quality materials and did a great job. They were on time and very professional. Great job guys.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank u for the review!! My brothers and I really appreciate it! Happy Holidays and let it rain! Brothers n Company Eddie

11/27/2020

Nancy E.

It was great to work with Capital Gutters They were very accommodating to my schedule , arrived promptly. They did a great job cleaning up afterward

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you very much for the Review!! We really appreciate it! Let it Rain! Eddie n Brothers oh forgot n Son

11/10/2020

Matt B.

Can say enough good things. Eddie and his crew came out and finished in 3 hours. Gutters function and look great.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Glad to hear ! Thanks for the review awesome!! Any questions just let us know. Let it Rain! Brothers and I thank u!

10/24/2020

Andrew G.

I called and was told that they were currently working on a project, but won’t get back to me the following week. I have not heard from them since. This was more than two weeks ago.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Incredible! I left your estimate on your front door as you said u couldn’t meet in person because of COVID, irresponsible irresponsible review and per Capital Gutters you have been flagged as a reviewer. I have checked and you are known for leaving bad reviews and trying to ruin Contractors on this forum. Truly incredible! We give everyone an estimate within our Territory why would we be in business. Good luck but in short time u will banned from reviews