Calvary Contracting

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2012

Calvary Contracting has served the tri state area for the past thirty years. Our outstanding track record continues because we understand that quality and excellence can be achieved with proper communication and planning. We pride ourselves in the old school ethic of hard work matched with understanding today’s advances in new products, equipment, and technology. Our business approach involves managing project costs, setting high standards, and striving to exceed your expectations. Our commitment to excellence is built on teamwork and the belief that partnering your vision with our experience will lead to sterling results. Thank you for this opportunity to see what we can accomplish together. (Mark 8:34-38) We can also be reached at Vincent@Calvaryserves.com The bible states in Colossians 3:17 - "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus Christ" We look forward to taking care of your home improvement or commercial needs....

Oak Ridge Painting

Professional interior and exterior painting services, along with minor taping and sheetrock repairs. We have experience since 2004. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully insured.

Amf Painting LLC

With over 43 years experience, AMF Painting knows how to get the job done right! Whether your project is interior or exterior painting, staining, powerwashing or wood preservation, we're prepared to take on your project and ensure that you're pleased with the results. Contact us for your commercial or residential needs. We use only the finest paints, stains and finishing products and take great pride in the work that we do. We do our best to understand exactly what you want before we get started. We provide onsite estimates and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! AMF is a fully insured service provider.

Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

08/26/2013

Everything went fine. The cobblestone is like a piece of art work. Most people say "Wow" when they see it.

Description of Work
Calvary Contracting put five small trees along side of house, put stone drip edge with border around 2/3 of my house. He leveled my backyard and installed a cobblestone circular patio with a sitting wall all around it.

Category remodeling

07/30/2013

He was fantastic. You would never know there had been a problem. The work was magnificent. Cleaned up when finished. He was very focused on detail, I would definitely recommended him to others.

Description of Work
repaired the bathroom toilet, replaced damaged ceiling material, taped and painted the ceiling.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

04/12/2013

He was very clean and professional. He was patient and did excellent work. He did quality work and is very detailed orietnted and I was very satisifed with the job. I plan to use him in the future for other projects around my home.

Description of Work
He has done a sheet rock job for me. He built a soffit and sheet rocked it in. Building the soffit was the biggest part of the project and it looks great.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,woodworking,home remodeling

03/28/2013

Everything went smoothly. The kitchen went from looking just plain average to being something very special. It positively glows with beauty. Vinny is a real craftsman with designing the marble so it just flowed. It love to look at it! Everything he did in our home was done professionally and with expertise. As soon as the weather allows, I hope to have him come back and help with landscaping outsi...

Description of Work
Calvary Contracting installed marble tile in my kitchen. It is beautiful! Also, 3 rooms were painted, hardwood floors were refinished into the basement. The double garage was painted and also the floor. Put shelving in the basement.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,interior painters

10/31/2012

DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY IN YOUR HOME! Up to this point we have paid Calvary Construction $2550.00. We have since found so many mistakes and poor quality workmanship in the work he started that it is unbelievable! The work he "attempted" to do was done completely wrong. He cut corners to get the work done faster. He started many parts of the project and has never finished one of them. He completely...

Description of Work
Calvary Construction contracted to install hardwood floors in our home. In addition, they contracted to install tile behind our kitchen stove and wall.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,interior painters

Wow, this was your “original” A rated review of my work (given over the phone and recorded): Categories: Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing Painting - Interior Services Performed: No * More Weight is given to a review where work has been completed. Work Completed Date: October 23, 2012 Last Modified Date: October 25, 2012 Hire Again: Yes Approximate Cost: $4,000.00 Description Of Wor...

08/20/2012

Overall this was a Pleasant and stress-free experience for me. Once the the things I noticed right away is that is is respectful of your wishes, your budget, and of your TIME. If he is going to be late even 10 minutes - he CALLS. I am a very busy person, and really appreciated knowing ahead of time if he was going to be late for an apointment - this freed me up to do other things. He keeps you con...

Description of Work
Vinnie removed the carpeting from my living room, stairs (10 plus a landing) and bedroom, purchase and installed oak hardwoord flooring in my living room & covered all the stairs in oak w/bullnose caps, stained EVERYTHING then covered w/2 coats of poly. Also sanded my kitchen floor, stained and 2 coats of poly to match the living room. Painted 5 rooms and ceilings, and is in the process of installing Allure flooring in the bedroom. He also took care of of some minor plumbing issues and hung some new lighting fixtures.Vinnie is very meticulous and pays close attention to detail & he is very pleasant and prompt

Category hardwood floor,woodworking,interior painters

Ceramic/wood/commercial flooring, general construction. Kitchen and bath remodeling specializing in interior restorations alterations and remodeling. We have tons more pictures on our Calvary contracting Facebook pages don't forget to like our page while your there.