Ballston Lake Gutters LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

7 Panarama Court

Clifton Park, NY 12065

Ballston Lake Gutters LLC is a fully insured Residential/Commercial, Seamless Gutter Company with over 20 years’ experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We offer free estimates and over 100 gutter and down spout colors to choose from ensuring to match your property seamlessly. The materials we use are of the highest grade. We built our company on honesty, integrity, and Being true professionals in our trade. Our professionals treat each and every home like it is our own and strive for perfection on every job making sure not only the home owners are happy but we are happy with the job. Ballston Lake Gutters LLC offers skilled expertise in all of the following services: new rain gutter installation, gutter cleaning services, gutter covers,gutter replacement, and gutter repair. Areas served include: Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Malta, Halfmoon, Ballston Spa, Saratoga, Niskayuna, Latham, Burnt Hills, Glenville, Stillwater, and beyond!...

12/09/2020

Mark R.

Crew was very professional. It was actually raining as they worked. After completion the crew made sure the water went to an area that was away from our foundation and walkway. We have a yard with some roll to it so that is extremely important that there would be no pooling. Great price on the job also. Thanks again

Description of Work
Gutter installation

06/13/2020

Steve B.

Excellent job. Installation was fast and efficient. The crew was professional and friendly. Clearly very experienced and knew what they were doing. Price was lower than competitors. Couldn't be happier or more satisfied!

Description of Work
New gutter with shield

10/02/2018

edward S.

Took over 2 weeks and 2nd phone call to get them to do the work as promised--pricing was the best estimate we received. Work satisfactory.

Description of Work
Clean Gutters

12/19/2017

bruce M.

Excellent service. Very professional and great quality and workmanship. Thank you!

Description of Work
whole home seamless gutters w/covers.

06/18/2017

jessica D.

Used their website to request a quote. No response 4 days later so, telephoned and left voice message. Again, no response 4 days later. There are other reviews for this company that have had the same problem. This is not the 1st time I have had this issue with A rated Angie's companies. Seems professionalism and common courtesy is forgotten once they "make it". Beware of burning bridges behind you.

Description of Work
Request for quote

Category gutter repair

Sorry for the inconvenience of your job being overlooked [Member Name Removed], We are so far behind with call backs and emails due to all the rain. We are getting over a hundred calls a day. If you still need work done. We would be happy to come look at what you need. Sorry again Rob

05/31/2017

Scott L.

The gutters fixed the wet basement problem. More importantly, Rob the owner was extremely knowledgeable -- I had researched industry standards and he knew them all, and used high quality seamless gutters. The price was very reasonable, and his crew did a great job. There was a miscommunication, and he personally came back to add a component to the gutter system. He was HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and did QUALITY WORK. A++ I have referred him to another job, and will refer him again! USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
I needed gutters installed to fix a wet basement.

04/09/2017

Marcus D.

I had major water damage on my new house because of a lack of gutters over my deck and incorrectly installed gutters on the front of my house. I used to manage a home improvement company and even installed gutters myself years ago. I wanted to install my own gutter system but I didn't have the time to do it. Since I know the difference between a good installation and a poor installation I was very particular in the company that I chose. I called and talked to Rob who is the owner and asked him very specific questions regarding his installation and process. I wanted to know which type of hidden hanger they used, what brand sealant they used and exactly how they pitch the gutter so it properly drains. It was clear to me that Rob knew everything there was to know about gutters and I was confident that his company would do a good job. Even still, I met the crew on the day they installed and closely watched everything they did. I was not disappointed. I had a few problem areas that needed extra attention and some other specific requests. Rob and his team did everything just as we had discussed and my water problems have been solved. The entire job only took a couple of hours - not because they rushed, they just knew exactly what they were doing. The price of the installation was more than fair and I even paid for lunch for the crew since they did such an outstanding job. If you are looking for gutters for your home, I already did the homework for you. Take it from someone that has installed gutters, hired and trained installers and managed a home improvement company, Rob and Ballston Lake Gutters is the company in this area that you want working on your home.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters removed and new gutters installed on the entire house.

12/20/2016

THOMAS D.

Did not receive call, so no service and will not call again. Angie's List should consider review ratings.

Description of Work
None. called to have an estimate on repair or replacing gutter. Left message two days ago...never received a call. Maybe has too much business since the rating is high or gone skiing.

Category gutter repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], very sorry ,and would like to apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This is the first ive seen of this. During the time you called we were going threw a service change and switching over to google voice, we didn't get ,and lost a lot of messages. It was a complete nightmare.That being said if theres anything we can do to help with your gutters issues we would love to help. sorry for the inconvenience , Rob Lewis Jr Ballston Lake Gutters LLC

12/06/2016

Patricia K.

We've left 2 messages and still haven't received a call back. Will be trying another company.

Description of Work
We were looking to have a drip strip added to our gutters.

Category gutter repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], very sorry ,and would like to apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This is the first ive seen of this. During the time you called we were going threw a service change and switching over to google voice, we didn't get ,and lost a lot of messages. It was a complete nightmare.That being said if theres anything we can do to help with your gutters issues we would love to help. sorry for the inconvenience , I will be sending this message to a few other customers as well unfortunately . Rob Lewis Jr Ballston Lake Gutters LLC

09/20/2016

Nancy M.

The job was accomplished expediently, timely and with great quality. I could not be more pleased. The price was very fair based on competitive quotes I received.

Description of Work
Install gutters for whole house.

NoH Gutters

North of Hudson Fence / Deck / Gutters Now open to the public. For the past 5 years we have installed fences, decks, and gutter systems for Lowes. We specialize in all things Fence, decks, and gutter systems. Whether it be a complex three story Trex Deck, something as simple as installing our Champion gutter protection (so you never have to clean Gutters again), or something in between we have done it and done it well. We're not happy until you are!

Final Solution Gutter Guard

The capital district source for gutter guards, gutter clean out, and gutters! All staff is full time, no subcontractors. Backed by a 10 year no clog, no overflow warranty.

Capital Gutters

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other things and are "Jack of All Trades" which in our opinion waters down the end products, Where at Capital Gutters we are Jack of one Trade Gutters. Also serving Niskayuna, Rexford, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Ballston Spa, Malta, Saratoga, Glenville & Burnt Hill.

Offers by Capital Gutters on Angi

Gutter Installations, Ballston Lake Gutters - Gutter Cleaning, Seamless gutters, Gutters cleaned, Gutter cleanout, gutter cleaning service, Gutter repair, Seamless Gutters - serving Clifton Park, Malta, Ballston Spa, Latham, Saratoga, Glenville, Halfmoon http://www.ballstonlakegutters.com or email us at info@ballstonlakegutters.com, Gutter cleaning, Gutter cleanouts, cutters cleaned, gutter clean, gutter covers, gutter screens, seamless gutter cleaning, gutter maintanence, gutter replacement

Ask for details.