3 E's Landscaping

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

3.9

We have competitive prices and affordable rates. We work hard to help you. Guaranteed to be reliable and dependable with customer's satisfaction of jobs. People and animal-oriented. We consist of two, friendly hard-working men with the owner on-site. We have multi-billing options available. We also offer long-term discounts on many services with fresh coupons being distributed bi-monthly....

Shine On Cleaning LLC

Formed by an industry expert and a pharmaceutical project manager, Shine On Cleaning is a quality driven residential and commercial cleaning company. We offer top of the line, world class cleaning at affordable prices to residents in the Capital Region and to commercial spaces. With over 8 years of industry experience we are the best hands down at what we do. Integrating elements from the Sterile Manufacturing industry into our standard operating procedures and using the most modern cleaning technologies, we set ourselves far apart from the rest of the competition.

Fridholm Painting

Our core group of workers have an average tenure of 10+ years with our company. The painters have both interior and exterior painting expertise. We generally require a 30-50% deposit on the day we arrive with the balance due upon receipt of invoice at the end of the project. Larger projects require multiple progress payments. We do our best to communicate expectations with the Client and to answer all questions and concerns. We are extremely dependable and have very polite, respectful employees you will enjoy having in your home. We look forward to hearing from you so we can provide a free estimate.

E&A Quality Painting

E&A Quality Painting is proud to serve, paint, and work for the community in this very difficult moments. I love the art of painting, I love to see all of my customers happy, and smile when they see the quality of work that I've provided in their home. A happy customer will always have more work for me in the future, and that’s one of my goals! I specialized in all aspects of Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining! Please feel free to contact me at any time between 5am-11:30pm for your free estimate at (518) 941-4830 any day of the week that best works for you. I have 15 years of experience in New Residential, Repaints, and Commercial jobs as well! For the month of November and December I, the owner will be the only one working in your home to complete your painting projects at a very reasonable time and cost. If the job is too big and extra help is required, with your approval and consent, i can bring more personal. Mask is a must when working in your home! May God Bless You! Stay Safe! THANK YOU!

Offers by E&A Quality Painting  on Angi

06/11/2014

, 2013 -did not go well at all. -left job half done causing big mess this spring -after repeated calls said they would fix things may 5, 2014---i'm still waiting( 5 weeks) would write more, but the other review from Nov, 2013 says it all.

Description of Work
contracted to leaf blow yard three times in fall 2013

Category landscaping,leaf removal

Due to the early winter, we could not complete the 3rd clean up on part of their property. More than 3/4 of the fall clean up was done. Again your client wanted to change the terms of the contract while we were working on their property. The spring came late with one day good and the next day bad. Since we were doing a favor and going outside of our basic territory the scheduled dates to return we...

02/21/2014

Excellent job. John uses a snowblower and does his job in a timely manner. We just had a new driveway put in and we were concerned that using a plow might damage the new black top. Last winter's provider did use a plow and damaged parts of the old driveway. 3 E's also takes care of our lawn and again does an excellent job. His rates are very reasonable and compares well with other providers. We ha...

Description of Work
Snow removal of driveway and front walk.

Category landscaping

11/17/2013

We trusted Angie's List to provide us with names of reputable businesses. We chose 3E's Landscaping based on their rating on Angie's list. A well spoken representative came to our home to give us an estimate. He seems qualified to do the work and made lot of promises including how dependable and reliable he was. So we hired him. The first day of service, they were 3 hours late...we had to call the...

Description of Work
He came one time to pick up leaves on front lawn leaving behind sticks and twigs in the driveway. Came back a second time to pick up the front lawn, he also used a leaf blower in the back year to blow leaves in to two piles and then said he'd be back at a later date to pick them up but never returned to complete the job.

Category landscaping,leaf removal

A proposal was typed up for fall clean up which stated the terms that 3 E's would come three times before 11/23 for the fall. The client was very demanding and wanted the first one immediately. We complied with leaving a worker to start on the front. The client stated that since the back was fenced we could do that at our leisure. We had cleaned up the back and put leaves to one side for bagging a...

07/02/2013

I called to inquire about weekly lawn mowing for the rest of the season. Had to leave a voice message. After 4 days, still no return call. Even if they are fully booked, the professional thing to do would be to call to tell me so.

Description of Work
None

Category landscaping,lawn service

We called back and spoke to a gentleman and gave him the message to please call with the address so we could look at the property and get directions in order to give a proper estimate

05/02/2013

They are terrific. Did great work from start to finish. Nothing bad to say about them. Work quality was great, price was very competitive. I have already recommended them to several of my neighbors and my Sister. I am seriously considering using them for all of my lawn-care vs. doing it myself.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, first mow, some dethatching,2 hedge trims

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for the referrals and the review

05/30/2012

great job! cleaned up and lawn looks great!

Description of Work
My lawn was de-thatched and aerated. The were professional , quick responding and priced good! we will use them again!!

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

thank you for your review.

11/05/2011

They were inexpensive but not the best.

Description of Work
We used 3 E's landscaping in August to do some grading work and mulching.

Category landscaping,mulch

06/24/2011

They were very good. They did a very good job. The price included labor and materials. It wasn't a very big job. They were very polite. They came and did the job. They were honest and stuck to their price. Their price was very good. They didn't do anything that was not asked for.

Description of Work
3 E's landscaping came out 2 weeks ago and did a little landscaping work for me.

Category landscaping

Thank you for your review.

05/25/2011

The owner came and gave us a quote for the cleanup and his charge for weekly mowing. I agreed to his price and he promised to start within a week. As promised, he did the cleanup, which I felt he under priced, and has commenced the mowing. My wife has also discussed some landscaping issues with him. He seems very responsive and reliable.

Description of Work
They did a cleanup and will be doing weekly mowing. I will be billed monthly. The quoted price was more than fair.

Category landscaping,lawn service

We miss doing your work, good luck with your lawn care

04/12/2011

I left the yard design totally in the hands of John of 3 E's and he consulted for approval and suggestions through out the process. He showed up on time was faithful every two weeks for yard upkeep got the job done efficiently and timely. The cost was very reasonable. John explained that if it were a rainy week, he would not mow until the grass was dry as this would destroy the roots and the blade...

Description of Work
Mow, trim, planting, mulch, installed water fountain, brick walkway, small garden fenching. Contracted mowing and yard work for every two weeks until end of season in 2010. Contracted for dethatching, seeding,mowing, and general yard work for the 2011 season

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Landscaping - Mowing, Trimming, Hedging, Mulching, Lawn Repair, Tree Removal, & Leaf Removal. Painting. Power Washing. Mulching & Supplies. Driveways. Repairs.

Automotive Repairs. Pediatrics. Computer Repair. Electrical.