CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2008

Owner of company has 30 years experience in the kitchen business. Small company with quality workmanship. ...

Treestand Enterprise Inc

Construction company with many talents and many different parts of the construction business

A&D Property Services

We are a locally owned owner-operated business. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Ogata Solutions

My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business (think Gore-Tex) prepared me to provide the best possible client journey while my years in the remodel business gave me a keen eye and knowledge of best practices.

Offers by Ogata Solutions on Angi

12/15/2013

They were professional, punctual, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They had to remove an existing wall and replace it with another and then install many cabinets, a farmhouse sink, build a custom hood and install all of my appliances. My kitchen came out beautiful!! I am very satisfied with custom installations!!

Description of Work
Custom installations installed my cabinets purchased from Lowes.

Category home remodeling

10/26/2011

Quick diagnosis and helped determine an immediate no-cost alternative. Also willing to provide estimates for other work.

Description of Work
Evaluation and estimate

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

10/08/2011

Joe was on time for the estimate and was very professional in his appearance and demeanor.He had pictures of past jobs he had done. Most important throughout the entire communication process he listened and addressed my concerns. He had the best price for the work needed after listening to my situation. His email and phone responses were timely and he has offered to help in any way he can even aft...

Description of Work
i wanted a bath tub removed and replaced with a shower

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

11/20/2010

INSTALLATIONS

Description of Work
INSTALLATIONS

Category ceramic tile

10/28/2008

Joe came on time for his estimate. We hired him. He came right on time and worked and cleaned up well. The vanity I needed was ordered (I ordered it) from a home improvement store, the wrong one came and would not fit. I was without a sink for about a week, but it was not Joe's fault.

Description of Work
Removed old bathtub, wallboard, and old tile, toilet and sink. Replaced with a new tub, wallboard, tile toilet and vanity and sink.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

Install kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances and tile floors and backsplashes. Also remodel bathrooms.