Buza Construction of CNY Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

Buza Construction of CNY, Inc. has dedicated employees who perform quality work for our customers. Our motto; "If we wouldn't do it in our home, we will not do it in yours". We are family owned and operated since 2004 and located in Cicero, NY. Our staff members are always here to service customers with emergency & week-end services by appointment only. Our employees must pass background checks and have no felony record and are required to pass drug testing. We are are in the field from 8:00am to 6:00pm and office hours are 9:00 to 5:00 on weekdays. All jobs require a signed contract between both parties so that each of us are covered in any event that may arise on either party. Canceled jobs will receive a refund minus any materials that have already been ordered or purchased for the job. Deposits of 50% down are required unless jobs are priced as labor only. Our company is current & up to date with NYS requirements for Liability Insurance, Workers Comp. and certification in EPA Lead Renovations. We are Sub-Contractors for Wal-Mart, Lowe's Home Center's, CNY Fire Restoration and the VA....

Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting; residential and commercial, wall paper removal, decorative finishes. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Sean P Commerford Jr. Painting on Angi
Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
Royalty Construction

We offer interior painting, trim, cabinet installations, and tile work

04/20/2020

This post is more about integrity than anything else. On April 20, I just witnessed an employee who was in the company vehicle in the Kinney’s parking lot in Brewerton open his window and dropped a full cup of beverage on the ground and then drives away. This is disgusting! If this is the type of mentally an employee working for this company has, I want nothing to do with them. And I will tell any...

Description of Work
Janitorial

Category garage builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], sorry to hear of your frustration that you had experienced last week. I have reviewed all of our truck GPS trackers for that day and several other dates as well. Our company did not have any trucks in the Brewerton area for the entire month of April. I also spoke to each of our workers as well because I take this type of information very serious. There are other companies...

04/06/2019

They installed a new tub/shower with tile surround, new toilet, vanity and medicine cabinet as well as all new fixtures and shut-off valves. The sub-flooring and water wall needed to be repaired too. I have a new electric baseboard heater and GFI outlet switches. The Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring was a great suggestion by the owner, Rick and it looks great! They teamed up with Dannan Plumbing to han...

Description of Work
Transformed my old, very dated bathroom (with some issues) into a bright and beautiful one.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

It was a great pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed] and we appreciate that you chose our company for your Bathroom remodel. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Christine

08/02/2018

The work done was greater than my expectations! They were prompt, courteous, respectful of my home. And the quality was superb! They went above and beyond. Rick never changed his quote and was very dependable. Always checked to make sure my home was cleaned to my satisfaction before the crew left. He always checked their performance and my happiness and quality was his top priority. I can't say en...

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen remoldeling

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

07/13/2017

Not well! Never heard from them. We will never go to them again and will never refer anyone to them!

Description of Work
We needed some repair work down for our home on the outside siding. We took bids from several companies, when we tried to reach them to explain their bid, because at the time they were the lower bid, our calls were not returned. We tried several times to contact them, we went with another company.

Category siding

08/29/2016

Everything went very well. They showed up on time, were knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and skilled. I would definitely hire Buza Construction again if I needed their services.

Description of Work
The northeast back corner sun room wall had dry rot wood and windows were loose. They needed to essentially rebuild that part of the wall, pull and reinstall the windows, and replace some aluminum siding.

Category contractors,electrician,picture framing,siding,replacement windows

02/05/2016

The construction was solid and attractive, and the builder stayed within our budget. They even made suggestions for nicer looking materials than we originally requested that were within our budget - very helpful. The only downside:painting was done with a sprayer, which oversprayed onto garden plants and other items, and the worker finished the project by telling us a terrifically off-color joke. We'd hire them again to build for us, but the guy that did the work was a bit un-professional.

Description of Work
constructed front porch and new entry stairs on side and back of house

01/12/2016

Rick was professional, efficient, and fast. Overall quality of work was excelleny. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Urgent siding repair

12/24/2015

Showed up on time. Was very professional. Demonstrated his knowledge of both windows and construction. Rick provided a very fair price. I will be hiring Buza Construction as soon as I can can schedule on my end.

Description of Work
Came out and surveyed for replacement windows.

05/13/2015

The lead - John - was excellent. Logical, detailed, good artistic eye, the attention to details was amazing. He came to us with questions and excellent suggestions. The final product was much better than anticipated.

Description of Work
Removed old shower, wall & floor tile, flooring, vanity, etc. Laid tile on floor and around jacuzzi bath, replaced lighting, installed new shower, put in new fixtures for shower, tub, 2 vanities, toilet, replaced electrical in room, painted walls, ceiling and trim.

Category ceramic tile installer","electrician","Lighting","plumber","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

05/10/2015

Came when they said they would, did what they said they would do, and CLEANED UP AFTER TEMSELVES. Very pleasant and personable workers. Very well satisfied.

Description of Work
The Buza company placed a diverter on the roof of my front porch to keep rain, ice off my front steps. I am not sure of the date, but probably fall of 2014; and I don't find a record of the cost, but I remember that it was reasonable and I was very pleased with what they did and the manner in which they did it.

Category roofer","siding contractor

Repairs and Installs of Siding, Decks, Windows, Interior & Exterior Doors, Sliders, Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling, Sun Rooms, Porches, Additions, Patios, Framing, Attic & Wall Insulation, Lighting, Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring, Painting, Ceramic Tile, Tub Surrounds, Handicap Accessible Ramps, Raised Toilets, Lowered Countertops, Vanities & Safety Grab Bars, Cabinets, Vinyl, Pressure Treated Fencing and Demo Work

Installation of Carpet or Chain Link Fencing