MARKHAM MOVING & STORAGE

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

Moving and storage, Piano Moving...

Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

One of New York's Most Trusted Moving Companies! Grandson's Moving Company in Albany, New York, our professional movers stop at nothing to provide you with the best bang for your buck. Click or call for a free phone estimate today!

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

12/29/2016

Worst customer service I've ever experienced in any environment. I highly recommend looking elsewhere. If he treats clients in this manner, do you think he'd treat your belongings any better?

Description of Work
I called to inquire about the services offered, the owner answered and was the most rude and unprofessional person I've ever spoken to. I needed assistance unloading a moving truck to which he said "I don't deal with that kind of s**t." He then hung up on me. I called back to ask if he's the owner (he is) and if that's how he treats potential customers to which he replied "I just ****ing tell it how it is."

11/07/2016

They did an excellent job on short notice. Would hire again without hesitation. (This is the second time I have used them for such a move).

Description of Work
Moved a piano and some large furniture about 150 miles.

10/29/2013

The movers arrived on time and were very friendly, efficient, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
they moved a baby grand piano and a very large grandfather clock.

Category moving companies,piano moving

08/19/2013

I called on a Wednesday and Markham was able to do the work the following Saturday morning. They were right on time and got the work done in about a tenth the time it would have taken us to do the same thing. They were conscientious throughout the process, making absolutely sure the piano wouldn't hit the roof of the trailer or the awning as they moved it in to the house. Once inside, they were qu...

Description of Work
Moved a baby grand piano from a trailer in the driveway up four steps into the house. Also set up the piano inside, as it was on a pallet with the legs removed.

Category moving companies,piano moving

06/03/2013

The crew showed up on time and were extremely professional and very respectful of our belongings. I was almost eight months pregnant at the time and there were a number of things that I had not quite gotten packed up. The crew was very patient and helpful. As I sit here 20 years later writing this review I realize that the fact that I do not remember very many details is a wonderful testament to t...

Description of Work
Markham moving moved my family form a large four bedroom Two Story Home to a much more compact four bedroom Cape Cod.

Moving and storage