Extreme Carpet & Tile Clean

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2016

Extreme Carpet and Tile Clean is Western New York's #1 Floor Care Company. With over 7 years experience we service both residential and commercial settings. We have the tools and the knowledge to outperform our competitors. We take great pride in our meticulous work ethic and outstanding costumer service skills. We want to give you an easy, enjoyable experience and make you a costumer for life....

Born To Clean WNY

Born To Clean WNY

Simply put, we have been invited into your home to perform a service that will make your hectic life a little easier. We will listen to your needs, respect your schedule and keep you informed through open communication. We will ask questions before making decisions on techniques or products we use in your home.

01/22/2018

They arrived promptly and did an excellent job. The tile and grout look like new. I will call them again for this service and also carpet cleaning. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceramic tile & grout cleaned & sealed

CATEGORY floor cleaning

Thank you for the great review! Cant wait till next time!

07/06/2017

He's an A+ He did a great job with what he had to work with. He's very thorough and I was very grateful. He was professional and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

04/28/2017

No problems. Best carpet cleaning I ever had done. Price was good. Very professional. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

01/22/2017

His work was top notch! He was friendly, efficient and had all of the positive qualities of a true businessman. My carpet and furniture looked new again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Greg to clean my carpeting and furniture.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/20/2017

Service was great, sadly I was never able to see it before my tenants moved in but my property manager and tenants said everything looked perfect!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg was great to work with, even while working from a distance. Truly a professional.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning with a truck mounted 240 degree steam cleaner, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Wood Floor Cleaning & Preservation, Floor Buffing, Stripping and Waxing, Post Construction Cleanup, Pressure Washing, 24/7 emergency water extraction and drying.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check