Summit Paving & Masonry

• Trade License Number
  • H-50255

152 Oxhead Rd

Centereach, NY 11720

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 2nd Consecutive Year! • A+ BBB Rating • 25+ Years Industry Experience • Locally Owned & Operated • Ask about our commercial parking lot rates. • Our Masonry Contractors Proudly Service the Huntington Station & Surrounding Areas! • Contact Us today and ask us about our available discounts - Call (631) 464-7054 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment...

driveway pavers (73)hardscaping (40)masonry (34)Patios (16)concrete repair (9)stone & gravel (5)concrete driveways (1)decks & porches (1)

04/27/2021

I was promised a representative would show up at 6:30 PM on Monday night. The representative did not show and no phone call has been received. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Widen Driveway, move sprinkler head, transplant two small bushes.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2021

I do apologize I’ve been sick [Member Name Removed]

11/21/2020

On schedule, quality and done quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, remove old two lane driveway, set paver boarder and new asphalt.

CATEGORY driveway pavers,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/10/2020

Performed all work required in timely fashion and well done. Price quoted was very good, and Gerry beat my other estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Driveway add to existing patio added fire pit

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers,patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

06/08/2020

They did a fantastic job. They were respectful, courteous, and did great work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built brick over concrete steps.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

11/24/2019

Very extensive job lasting a few weeks. I replaced front steps, porch and part of my driveway with hardscape and the balance of my driveway with asphalt. Very pleasant working with the owner, Jerry and father-in-law Paddy. They took care of all the problems and offered suggestions on improving the end result. I felt the price was reasonable for all the work and was amazed at all the material neede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all hardscape on my property

CATEGORY driveway pavers,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

11/10/2019

They came and tore up the old driveway and installed a dry-well for water build up when it rains. Lined the driveway with Belgian blocks and installed new apron with and walkway with pavers. New stone fascia and treads were installed on stoop and in porch. Everything was smoothly and timely done. Quality asphalt used and highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt driveway, relay Belgian block, install dry well, apron, walkway, and new stone fascia and treads on stoop and porch.

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

06/03/2019

Did a really good job but didn't clean up everything today. They said they would come back but I haven't seen them. They could have been a little more tidy than they were, however they were still very responsive and did come out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the old asphalt driveway and sidewalk with new asphalt. An old driveway was removed and Belgian block plus a new driveway was put in.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

05/11/2019

I called Summit Paving and Masonry on April 16, 2019, after reading the great reviews the company received on Angie's List. Jerry, the owner, answered his own phone, and agreed to come to my home and give an estimate. He came and we discussed repairing my front walkway and stoop I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism, that by the time we finished talking over the next few days, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front walkway, stoop, driveway, back walkway

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

10/07/2018

After having interviewed four companies to do the asphalt and masonry work at my home we decided to hire Summit Paving and Masonry to do all of the work, and I'm glad we did. I just had a very good feeling upon meeting them. Gerry O'Connor and Pat were awesome to do business with. They are the utmost professionals, super nice guys and our job was priced very fairly. We have two driveways and were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip out, widen and repave two driveways with asphalt and paver border and aprons and add pavers to patio in backyard

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers,patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Thanks for the review I appreciate it

09/29/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how pleased I am with Summit. Gerry and his crew were phenomenal from start to finish. From my first call to the completion of the job,Gerry was right on top of it all and kept me informed on everything. The job was finished timely and I got the job I wanted at a better price than I was getting from other companies. I would HIGHLY recommend Summit for any Pavi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway/Walkway

CATEGORY masonry,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

Stone & Masonry Construction • Walkways • Drains • Hardscapes • Stone Steps • Asphalt • Paving • Patios • Pools • Stamped Concrete • Pavers • Driveways • Retaining Walls • Concrete Repair • Parking Lots • Overlays • Drainage Systems • Stoops • Waterfalls • Steps • Private Roads • Garage Slabs • Foundations • Excavation • Curbs • Stucco Work • Power Washing • Seal Coating • Gravel & Belgian Blocks

Call for Details