PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INC

Suffolk County Dept of Labor, Licensing & Consumer Affairs
05/01/2021

PO Box 450

Centereach, NY 11720

At Priority Cesspool we Install, service and maintaine cesspool & septic systems as well as providing sewer & drain cleaning services. Priority Cesspool is a full service cesspool, sewer & drain company. N.Y.S. Dec Lic # 1A-873 Member L.I.L.W.A. (L.I. Liquid Waste Ass.) Member B.B.B. Suffolk County License #44528-LW DBA of Clear River Environmental Service Corp...

septic tank service (233)plumbers (75)drain cleaning (33)sewer cleaning (27)excavating (25)drain pipe installation (11)

01/19/2021

Had a backup a few days before and wanted to determine if it was a simple clog or cesspool related. They sent out a tech (Jimmy) the same day. He located both cesspools and walked me through my options. He was honest and patient, answering all my questions along the way.

Description of Work
Locate and check out cesspool to determine the levels.

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

04/02/2020

came within hours of my request. us back in buisiness quickly

Description of Work
empty cesspool, snake out sewer line

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

07/03/2019

They did a great job! They were prompt, they were very considerate, did a fabulous job, there was no problem, they made their customer satisfied and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They collapsed the old cesspool and they put in the new cesspool and connected it in the house. It was a very big job.

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

06/28/2019

I dealt with John and Dave. They were always very punctual, the proposal was specific it clearly stated what they would be doing, the size of the septic tank, overflow, main line and the cost. It was all done to code. They were polite, responsive and answered all my questions even after the work was completed, I wish I would have realized or been told how extensive the area that was disturbed woul...

Description of Work
New septic tank and overflow, main line also replaced

Category plumbing,septic tank

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

02/23/2019

Had my cesspool serviced a little over a year ago by Priority Cesspool and thought they had done a good, thorough job but apparently not. Cesspool overflowed again. Priority serviced it again and was happy to charge me. I figured out that they don’t aerate properly. This process should take longer than 10 minutes. Please research the process before hiring and certainly don’t use Priority Cesspool ...

Description of Work
Cesspool Service

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], On Apr 27, 2017 we serviced your only cesspool at your residential rental in Mastic Beach, It lasted 22 months almost two years. Just some standard information any reputable cesspool company would inform you: A proper Cesspool system consists of (2) cesspools. A proper Septic System Requires (1) Septic tank and one Leaching pool (or multiple in high water table area like...

01/03/2019

Very professional and job well fone

Description of Work
Kitchen plumbing under the sink

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

Thank You we appreciate your business!!

11/01/2018

They were fast, efficient and effective. Z

Description of Work
Unclog a sewer line in one of our apartment houses

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank You for the positive feedback; we appreciate your business!!

01/08/2018

My cesspool cap did not have a collar on it and we did not know the exact location. The worker was very clever and taught me a science lesson to find the cap. I greatly appreciated that he stayed with me to help dig it out with shovels because I had family coming in for the weekend and being without using toilets was not an option. So A+ for customer service and ability.

Description of Work
I needed an emergency cess pool pumping.

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

10/02/2017

Everyone did a great job, and the damage because of the heavy equipment was kept to a minimum. No surprises and all went very smooth. I would highly recommend Priority to anyone looking for a cesspool company.

Description of Work
An overflow was added to my cesspool.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

08/21/2017

Perfectly - entire project completed in less than 4 hours - couldn't have gone smoother. Every member of the team knew exactly what to do and when..

Description of Work
Pump and backfill 2 old cesspools, add new larger cesspool

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

Residential and Commercial. Septic Tank, Cesspool, New Installation & Repair, Maintenance & Bacteria, Line Cleaning & Repair, Grease Trap

Ask for details.