G.P. Landscape Design, Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

We are a complete Landscape Development Company based in Center Moriches, NY providing services such as basic servicing through complete design and construction of complete landscape and masonry projects....

Local snow plowing and salting. Owner operated. Started out plowing at jfk airport 6 years ago. I run very long hours so I will get to you no matter what.

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Family owned and operated for over 20 years! Providing unparalleled customer service and quality workmanship for over in the New York Metro area, Long Island and Connecticut. Call us today for an immediate response!

08/07/2017

Greg and his crew were spot on. They showed up on time, did all that I wanted, were neat and clean and everything was completed as promised. It cost a little more than i would have liked but, in the end, I now own the nicest house on the block. I still use the company to mow and service my home and they have always showed up and did the job each week.

Description of Work
I had my whole front area redone. New sod, new driveway, new walkway, sprinkler system, pavers, belgian block border, plantings, etc. and continued maintenance.

01/02/2017

Met my expectations. Professional service.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup.

Category landscaping,leaf removal

Thank you [Member name]. It was nice to be able to help you out. Please keep in mind all of the other services we can provide.....Tick & Mosquito spray, fertilizer & tree spraying and of course maintenance. Irene

09/14/2016

Awesome! We're very happy with the work. They worked well and cleaned up nicely.

Description of Work
Removal of overgrown garden and rock walkways. Replaced with grass seeds and leveled terrain.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

So pleased that you are happy with the service! Irene

04/25/2016

The work crew is very professional, courteous and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Category landscaping

Hi [Member Name Removed] & [Member name]! Thank you for being a loyal client for so many years, it is very much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Irene

10/06/2015

Category landscaping

HI [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to help you out with your grading & topsoil job. Irene

Professionally Designed Plans, Complete Landscape Installation including: Sod & Seed Lawns, Professional Plantings, Swimming Pools & Spas, Driveways, Walkways & Steps, Patios & Decks, Retaining Walls, Waterfalls & Ponds, Firepits/Fireplaces & Cooking Stations. Maintenance including: Flower beds maintained on a regular basis,Shrubs and Hedges pruned, Mulching and Topsoil, Sod and Seed, Rock gardens,Spring and fall clean-ups,Complete chemical programs. Landscape Lighting. Commercial Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available