H2O Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

1054 rte 52

Carmel, NY 10512

When you have no water call H2O Services. Upon arrival we’ll ask you a couple of questions so we can starter putting information together to trouble shoot your system. Our technicians use the meters that they were factory trained with. We want to find what is wrong and why it has failed. Not every job requires a new pump but if you do we stock a full line of pumps. Our service crew is knowledgeable and courteous. You will be given a free estimate and all your questions answered to your satisfaction (We thrive on input from our customers) before any work starts. We take great pride in our work so along with the manufacture’s 5 year warrantee on defects we add a 3 year labor warrantee if the pump fails due to a defect. The work is only complete when you are 100% satisfied....

10/09/2020

Steve G.

H20 was amazing. We are selling our home and had a well water test which showed coliform. The well testing company told us to put a lot of bleach into the well, let it sit for 72 hours and then run the water till we don't smell the bleach. This didn't work. On Tuesday evening, we went on Angie's List and found H2O services. Adrienne picked up the phone after 6:00pm and walked us through some troubleshooting right there on the spot. She told us not to worry and that Shaun would come by Thursday morning. She also recommended a plumber to help with some other items. More to come on them later. Shaun arrived on Thursday and immediately understood the issue, He provided a clear concise easy to understand explanation of the problem as well as specific steps to resolve. He helped us flush our well and gave some instructions after that. We now have clean, clear water and couldn't be happier. Shaun was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, responsive and communicative. I strongly recommend this family run company to anyone with a well.

Description of Work
Well water evaluation and flush

06/22/2020

Marianne V.

I really like this company because how well the process worked. I made an appointment. Shaun arrived and we reviewed the space where the unit would go. He then tested my water on the spot and talked about the size unit we would need. A price was determined and it was in line with the research that I had done. On the day of installation, the crew explained the process and how long it would take. They took steps to protect my floors where they would be going in and out. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
water softener

Category water softeners

01/21/2016

Edward H.

10/05/2013

Erika N.

5 days into owning my first house I suddenly had no water! I was in a panic but called Shaun and he came that day. If God made an angel in the form of a well pump guy it would be Shaun, he kept me calm as he tested all possible options as to why I had no water. He and his coworker dug up the well and replaced it with a higher quality pump. He was very nice, super professional, reliable and understanding. He's also very knowledgable about houses and pointed out to me that I needed to call the electric company to have the cables to my house replaced because they were dangerous and fraying. I consider myself lucky that Shaun was the one I called, and definitely am recommending to anyone who is looking for an expert at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace well pump and bring well up to code

04/30/2013

Edward H.

See above

Description of Work
H20 Services answered my call and arrived on time. His manner was professional and friendly. He checked the control box for my well pump and determined that there was a bad connection and closed the cover of the box securely, thus fixing the problem. Well I was glad that the pump was not brokend and expected to pay for a service call. NO CHARGE! The pump is 22 years old and had he told me I needed a new pump I would have paid over $2000. It is so "good" we you find an honest man. Shaun noticed that my water filter was dirty and handed me one, No charge. You bet I'll call him when my pump fails ed

06/13/2012

dena D.

See above

Description of Work
Our water pressure plummeted and we were getting just drips from our faucets. We had guests coming and needed the situationfixed quickly. Shaun had dug our well 8 years ago so we called him. He immediately diagnosed the issue as a worn out water filtrationsystem. He came to install the new system immediately.It worked for a while, but then the pressure went again. He came back immediately, and said he doesn't quit until a customer is satisfied. It turned out the reason the filtration system went bad so quickly (and the new one worked only for a short time) was because a valve had been left on outside, pumping thousands of gallons of water through the system. Shaun traced the pipes back to the source and we turned the water off. Our new system is more environmentally responsible as it uses significantly less salt and is easier to maintain. We were very impressed with the level of service we got and recommend Shaun to everyone with a well/pump/water filtration system issue!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners, wells

Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services

Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services is committed to providing safe and effective well water for our community. We separate ourselves from the competition with our: Experience-with over 20 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about quality well pump services. Customer service-your trust is our priority. We will never oversell you for things you don't need. Certifications-our owner, Ralph Espinal, is licensed in the states of Connecticut and New York. He also has full J1 licensing in the state of Connecticut. Emergency availability-you can't afford to wait when your system stops working. We're available 24/7 for emergency repairs and testing. We perform a full system check after every service we complete. Ask us about our discounts for military and senior citizens.

Westfair Water Systems, Inc.

Award Winning Water Treatment Company. A+ BBB Rating. Westfair Water Systems has been a leading force in the water treatment industry in Westchester and Fairfield Counties for over 15 years! Our Certified Technicians are trained to deal with the most complex water situations. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. Call to Schedule a FREE WATER TEST, estimate or appointment today!

Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems was established in 1980. We are water filtration and purification specialists. We have been serving Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Westchester, Putnum and Cutchess counties for more than 31 years. We are a family owned and operated company that prides itself on quality products and service. We classify ourselves as a big/small company capable of doing residential and commercial work while providing personalized friendly service. One of our staff is always available to respond to your questions about problems or services that you may require. We look forward to hearing from you!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We do everything from Drilling the well to when the water leaves your faucet. This includes drilling the well, excavation of pipe lines, installation of submersible pump, holding tank, water conditioning and water testing. We service all that we install. For water conditioning we install softeners, acid neutralizers, iron removal, ultra-violet light and Reverse Osmosis systems