Alan Parshley Contracting Ltd

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2009

I have been in the construction business for over 32 years. I am available 7 days a week and for emergency service (any time). There isn't a job too big or too small....

Mele Construction Inc

We are providers of construction services in the New York area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Mele Construction Inc has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your construction repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Yorktown Painting

Yorktown Painting Contracting Inc is a full service, fully insured residential Painting company in Westchester county NY. Our team of professionally trained painters follows craftsmanship operating procedures to insure longevity and best protection for painted surfaces. Industry standards and procedures set forth by PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) guarantee every job receives a thorough specification and methodical execution plan. Home owners have many choices when it comes to hiring painting contractors but not everyone can deliver what they advertise. Contact us for a no obligation consultation and estimate - 914.837.7301

Pizarro Construction

Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded in Peekskill, New York. With 7 years in the industry, we have managed to become a highly regarded company throughout the area. Our values of honesty, transparency, and perseverance are at the center in everything that we do. Our professionals are skillful, efficient, and aiming towards excellence every step of the way. We are attentive to details, committed, and always go the extra mile to achieve your satisfaction. We don’t spare any efforts in meeting your demands, and we won’t leave a site until your expectations are surpassed. We are go getters, hard workers, and willing to follow up after the job is complete. Pizarro Construction and Painting Inc.aspires to build partnerships of trust with each client, in order to stay on top of your demands and requests. Our staff aims to build better for you, because we value your business.

03/19/2021

S C.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Roof repair

01/20/2020

gail D.

Experience has been wonderful

Description of Work
He came and put a flat roof on the back and removed skylight and damage. Replacing front part of porch this weekend.

09/20/2019

irene H.

alan first came out and gave us a detailed estimate of the work to be done and the price. when he and his helper returned to do the job they were quick, accurate, and cleaned up the job site when the work was completed.

Description of Work
vents in roof for whole house fan and bathroom fans were leaking and improperly installed and needed to be replaced.

Category handyman service,roofing

05/07/2017

Morgan K.

He came on Wednesday and seemed very professional, he looked the job over and said he would get back to me that night with an estimate, I was going to also talk to him about replacing the sheet rock ceiling in the garage He never called back. I called on Friday and left messages that were not returned. WASTED MY TIME

Description of Work
I wanted to get an estimate for a hole in the ceiling and a hole in the bathroom - both would need sheet rock work and paint. I also told him that getting this done was pressing since I am looking to put the house on the market.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

08/18/2016

Linda R.

Description of Work
Repaired my shutter on the spot. Although I am still waiting for an estimate for an additional project discussed with contractor.

01/18/2016

Alena R.

Excellent!! He is able to get the replacement hinges so I can keep my window!

Description of Work
Fixed the hinges on a window that was vandalized.

10/28/2015

Angelo M.

Description of Work
They did roofing repairs on my chimney and flashing. He also did some repairs on the windows.

Category handyman service,roofing,replacement windows,chimney repair

09/12/2013

Laura V.

I expected to be at odds with any contractor, but we created a friendship thought the project. Alan was like a brother to me.

Description of Work
He put on 4 additions and did major renovations throughout the entire home which included: A living with large magnificent windows A double sided fireplace Transformed the porch into a foyer Put on a magnificent entry way A master bedroom and bath with a walk-in closet and jacuzzi A walk out deck from the master bedroom

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Trim & Crown Molding, Window Repair/Replacement, Glass Replacement, Decks, Doors, Siding, Roofing, Flooring, Framing, Sheetrock, Painting, Renovations, Extensions, Etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard