A-Class Builders Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2011

1736 Route 6

Carmel, NY 10512

We're a licensed, insured and bonded company of professionals ready to make your dream home a reality....

roofing (55)siding companies (20)skylight installation (5)home remodeling (4)window replacement (4)gutter repair (4)decks & porches (4)tile installation (3)roof cleaning (2)interior painting (2)roof snow removal (2)garage building (2)

02/16/2021

The service was fantastic, they came on time, they are on schedule, they clean up after themselves and I can't say enough good words about them. I will surely use them again.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

02/16/2021

It was amazing and great experience. I was amazed from the start to finish. They were prompt, timely and honest. They were neat and reliable. The workers were very friendly and kind. The work was very beautiful. Brian the owner was very knowledgeable and I felt he was very honest with us. My husband and I were both very confident that the job was done quickly and correctly.

Description of Work
They put a new roof.

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

02/10/2021

They have been excellent, above and beyond, there are thing that they were doing that was not as expected and did it even better, and they did on their own.

Description of Work
Family Home Remodeling project

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

10/28/2019

The whole process was quick and easy. We couldn't have been happier. Several other contractors submitted bids and salespitches. This company was the best.

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed and the exterior of the house power washed.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

04/02/2019

They were fantastic., they came in within a few days, completely replaced the roof, and added flashing. It was amazing.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof following tornado damage.

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a positive review. Feedback from our customers is always important to us.

12/10/2018

A-Class Builders did a great job for us a few years ago repairing a skylight leak. Not so good this time. I called last Wednesday morning and left a detailed message saying I needed help with a leak. There was no response so I sent an email the next afternoon (Thursday). I got an email Friday morning from Dawn in the A-Class office that she would talk to Brian Finney about our skylight leak. I did...

Description of Work
Skylight Repair

Category skylights

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

12/21/2016

They were really good. I was very pleased with the work and professionalism of the service person that came out. The person that came to provide the service was very personable, and professional. I think he was very fair, and the information that he gave me in terms of, I think that there was something that need to be done possibly down the road, but he did not try to get me to get something right...

Work Completed On 06/24/2016

09/21/2016

A-Class builders showed up on time. A thorough roof inspection was made and pictures provided. An estimate for repairs was made timely. I would highly recommend this business. The only comment I would suggest as an improvement would be for the vendor to explain some of the more technical terms to make better sense as a lay person of the written report.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We're so glad to hear your experience with A-Class Builders was a positive one! We also appreciate your feedback so that we can improve our business and keep our customer happy. We hope you keep us in mind for any future projects you may have.

08/26/2016

I was contacted immediately via email by Amy and she confirmed the time Tyler would arrive, sometime between 10 and 12pm. On the appointed day he arrived a little after 10. Personable and professional, he got right to work looking at our roof. He caulked the holes around our chimney and the exposed nails and he showed us pictures of the needed to be fixed. A few days later, he provided us with a f...

Description of Work
Roof maintenance package

Work Completed On 08/26/2016

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We're very happy to hear that your experience with A-Class Builders was a positive one. We enjoy hearing such positive things about our employees, and are very glad to have another happy customer! We hope you keep us in mind for any future projects you may have.

08/25/2016

I recently purchased a $99 Roof Maintenance Package from A-Class Builders. I took a day off from work and they did not show up. When I called in the afternoon to ascertain an ETA the representative said, "Oops, sorry about that. Can we schedule for another day?" - - - No. You cannot.

Description of Work
Not show up for a scheduled appt.

Work Completed On 08/25/2016

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], On behalf of A Class Builders, we do apologize for missing your appointment. That was a complete oversight on our behalf as well as a complete inconvenience to you. With that said, I was present when our office administrator spoke with you, and there was no mention of "Ooops" which you made it seem as if this oversight meant nothing to us. It was in fact a sincere a...

Remodeling & Additions, Doors & Windows, Roofing & Siding, Skylights & General Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover