All Weather Guard

Founded 1971 • With Angi since October 2007

Bill Bonell began All Weather Guard in 1971 as a one man operation, doing all roofing projects by himself. After 47 years of great success, his son Brian, who graduated from Hofstra University with a Business Degree, has come on board and has taken over and plans to continue in the tradition of his father for years to come. The Bonell family has replaced tens of thousands of roofs in the Long Island area while turning houses into dream homes! We believe our success is due to our quality craftsmanship and excellent communication with our clients, making a winning combination. All Weather Guard listens to your goals and makes them happen. Put your trust in us and we guarantee you won’t find another remodeler that cares about the end result as much as our professional crew....

Father-Son

roofing202011545
This new RoofXTender coating we just installed on a church in Old Westbury just prolonged the life of the existing roof by 15 years!
New Roof Coating project

roofing

202011545

roofing (364)gutter repair (51)skylight installation (24)chimney repair (6)roof cleaning (4)siding companies (25)woodworking (20)gutter cleaning (15)window replacement (8)concrete repair (7)ceiling fan installation (3)insulation (3)

09/23/2022

Chris P.

We want to thank Brian, Bill and their team for taking on a difficult roof replacement on a very old home. They were competitive, professional, skilled and took great care with our home. Communication and service were excellent and they completed the job in one day. We highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

Thanks member!

09/02/2022

Richard F.

Excellent…Brian is a pleasure to deal with and is totally responsive to answer all of your questions. His staff performed a great experience and left the property in an immaculate condition. If anyone is planning any residential or commercial needs they should look no further than All Weather Guard. This company is a gem.

Description of Work
Installed new roof

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

Thanks member! It was a pleasure working for you.

04/07/2022

Patrick D.

Perfectly. Met my expectations for quality of work, timeliness, professionalism and cost.

Description of Work
gutter repair

Category concrete repair, gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

03/01/2022

Michael B.

Weather guard responded quickly and their team were professional and highly competent. This is the second time we used them and couldn’t be more pleased with their responsiveness and quality of their work.

Description of Work
Replace roof shingles

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

12/21/2021

Alfred G.

I have been using All Weather for 25 plus years and they have always been great to work with and give you a fair price. They also stand by their workmanship and are always available to quickly respond to any emergency call.

Description of Work
Tear off old and place new roof

Category concrete repair, gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

12/18/2021

Joanne Nolan S.

All weather Guard was as wonderful as always! This is the third roof we've had them install over 2 houses and many, many years! They also installed new windows years ago and did an awesome job. I didn't rate them on "price" because we didn't shop around. When you find someone who's excellent you stick with them! Brian and his crew were responsive to all our questions. They started and finished when they said they would. The work was professional, and the men cleaned up each day before leaving. They worked hard from early in the day until sundown. I highly recommend AWG!

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed.

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

11/10/2021

Kristin M.

Excellent customer service. Brian was prompt in getting out to give us an estimate. He was timely in all of our correspondence, more than fairly priced for the work done and warranty offered. He got his crew to our house as soon as possible, they completed the work in one day and were very thorough in their repairs. I’ve already recommended them to a friend in the neighborhood and will continue to. Thanks Brian and AWG.

Description of Work
Repaired faulty areas of roof, installed seamless silicone roof system

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

10/19/2021

Lisa S.

All Weather Guard came highly recommended by several friends. We were very happy with the job, crew and clean up. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
New Roof and Skylights

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/09/2021

Wesley B.

When there’s any problem with someone’s roof, All Weather Guard is the best company to call. We had a leak that was coming in through an upstairs room and after they came, my roof was once again secured and protected. If you want a top quality roofing company that will get the job done right the first time, look no further than All Weather Guard. They have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you!

07/14/2021

Dennis S.

Perfect! All Weather came out, and accessed the issue same day I called. Offered solution, crew came out promptly and got the repair done. Excellent!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

04/08/2021

MO M.

job was done in one day and left place clean

Description of Work
full roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Thanks for the feedback!

04/07/2021

S K.

All Weather Guard did an excellent job replace my entire roof and I am so happy to found them. My neighbors referred All Weather Guard and Brian came over for an estimate. He gave me very fair price and was very quick to answer all my questions. Brian’s crew showed up at 7:30 am and worked until 6:30 pm. They delivered quality works and did a great job creating up. I highly recommend All Weather Guard to anyone who needs a roof work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Review for All Weather Guard - 345 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY - 39286606

Thanks so much for the review! It was a pleasure working for you.

01/26/2021

Kenneth F.

Excellent job. Finished in one day. Excellent communication. Good clean up. Good warranty.

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof. Repaired subsurface which led to previous leaks

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thanks for the feedback member. Appreciate it!

01/08/2021

Samara F.

We needed 3 layers of shingles removed and a new roof placed on a tall and narrow Tudor home. Brian and his team were on time, efficient & cleaned up well at the end of each day. This was years ago and we have had no leaks or issues! Starting this spring (5+ years later) we noticed in high wind storms we would lose a shingle or 2. After we found about 10 over 6 months we thought we should call Brian to have him check it out. He was over the same day (between Christmas and New Year which is even more impressive). A couple of days later a crew was over to do the fix, NO CHARGE! I was happy to pay, our house is hard with super severe roof pitch so it was no fault of theirs that we lost shingles, but Brian stood by the work anyway! Truly wonderful, which is hard to find in small businesses these days.

Description of Work
Roof removal & New Roof

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

Thanks so much for the review member!

12/29/2020

Norvin L.

Showed up when they said they would... Erick the foreman was awesome. Took the time to explain everything that they was going to do. He even did a fast roof inspection while he was up there. The crew was fast, efficient and super clean . Brian the owner also stopped by to Check and make sure all my concerns and questions where addressed. Will be def. recc. To anyone looking for roof work.

Description of Work
Re-Flashing of chimney , Vent/stack waterproofing

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Thanks member!

12/16/2020

Nancy O.

Brian was wonderful and most of all he got back to me when I called, which most people don’t do. He’s the kind of person who when you meet you just know he is trustworthy. Time will tell but so far no leaks!! The workers showed up on time and were very neat. I also believe you get what you pay to get a great result and to have peace of mind. I am very pleased with All Weather Guard and would highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
I had a flat roof that was leaking and needed to be sealed.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thanks for the kind words member. It was a pleasure working with you.

12/07/2020

Ravi R.

I am very happy with the service I received. All Weather Guard replaced the roof over an extension in my house and I was so happy with their work that I called them again when I needed my main roof replaced. My new roof looks great. The work was done well and the workers left no mess behind. I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend All Weather Guard.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank You!

11/12/2020

Abdul M.

It was okay and I am very happy with the work. The quality is good as well. I would recommend the company.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters in my house.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

10/27/2020

Beverly R.

The person who cleaned my gutters before suggested that I needed a new gutters, and Bryan came and checked and he said that the gutter need not be replaced, he was very professional and honest and, It was good that I didn't have to this expensive replacement in my budget. As a senior citizen, this is very much appreciated. I would certainly recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
an Estimate for Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/22/2020

Matt D.

Awesome. Was given their name from a person who used them on 5 houses that he built. I called and met Brian. They were prompt , professional, and their crew was great to deal with. House looks great ! Out of all the projects i did over the past 15 years on my house these guys were the best contractor I have dealt with!

Description of Work
Entire roof

Category woodworking, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thanks for the kind words member!

10/20/2020

Richard B.

Our roof was neglected for many years with numerous leaks, and we decided to bite the bullet and replace the whole thing, including the roof over our separate garage. Of the three quotes we got, All Weather Guard gave us the most realistic, itemized quote with a very reasonable cost, considering we were expecting a much higher price. They were accommodating, especially when we weren't present for much of the process. Their team came in the morning and stripped off the entire roof of the house and garage, replaced any rotted wood, put down the boards, and weather proofed it all on the first day. The whole job was completed in 5 days with one day rained out. The new roof looks great. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Entire Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/06/2020

Melissa & Alan F.

Bill & Brian Bonell make a winning team. Bill's extensive experience and knowledge complements Brian's responsiveness and excellent customer relations and organizational skills. The 2 workers who did both of our jobs worked diligently and efficiently and were very congenial. Most importantly, it has now been over one year since our new skylight was installed and there has been no sign of any leaking, which is why we had to replace it (Bill knew immediately upon seeing the old skylight that it had to be replaced, unlike others who came to look at it before him).

Description of Work
Replaced leaking skylight & a small flat roof ($ 2,950). A few months later, replaced garage overhang rotting wood ($ 1,950)

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you

10/02/2020

cristina C.

Brian was very responsive and was able provide an estimate quickly. He answered my multiple questions and emails. Even when there was a delay he communicated without me contacting him. The crew came on time, covered my neighbor’s central ac unit, cleaned up and finished in one day :) Overall I was very happy and my expectations we’re exceeded!

Description of Work
Roof redone