All Weather Guard

Carle Place, NY 11514

New Roof Coating

New Roof Coating

roofing202011545
This new RoofXTender coating we just installed on a church in Old Westbury just prolonged the life of the existing roof by 15 years!

Bill Bonell began All Weather Guard in 1971 as a one man operation, doing all roofing projects by himself. After 47 years of great success, his son Brian, who graduated from Hofstra University with a Business Degree, has come on board and has taken over and plans to continue in the tradition of his father for years to come. The Bonell family has replaced tens of thousands of roofs in the Long Island area while turning houses into dream homes! We believe our success is due to our quality craftsmanship and excellent communication with our clients, making a winning combination. All Weather Guard listens to your goals and makes them happen. Put your trust in us and we guarantee you won’t find another remodeler that cares about the end result as much as our professional crew....

roofing (355)gutter repair (50)siding companies (25)skylight installation (23)woodworking (20)gutter cleaning (14)window replacement (8)chimney repair (6)roof cleaning (4)ceiling fan installation (3)insulation (3)concrete repair (3)

04/08/2021

job was done in one day and left place clean

Description of Work
full roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Thanks for the feedback!

04/07/2021

All Weather Guard did an excellent job replace my entire roof and I am so happy to found them. My neighbors referred All Weather Guard and Brian came over for an estimate. He gave me very fair price and was very quick to answer all my questions. Brian’s crew showed up at 7:30 am and worked until 6:30 pm. They delivered quality works and did a great job creating up. I highly recommend All Weather G...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thanks so much for the review! It was a pleasure working for you.

01/26/2021

Excellent job. Finished in one day. Excellent communication. Good clean up. Good warranty.

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof. Repaired subsurface which led to previous leaks

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thanks for the feedback member. Appreciate it!

01/08/2021

We needed 3 layers of shingles removed and a new roof placed on a tall and narrow Tudor home. Brian and his team were on time, efficient & cleaned up well at the end of each day. This was years ago and we have had no leaks or issues! Starting this spring (5+ years later) we noticed in high wind storms we would lose a shingle or 2. After we found about 10 over 6 months we thought we should call Bri...

Description of Work
Roof removal & New Roof

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

Thanks so much for the review member!

12/29/2020

Showed up when they said they would... Erick the foreman was awesome. Took the time to explain everything that they was going to do. He even did a fast roof inspection while he was up there. The crew was fast, efficient and super clean . Brian the owner also stopped by to Check and make sure all my concerns and questions where addressed. Will be def. recc. To anyone looking for roof work.

Description of Work
Re-Flashing of chimney , Vent/stack waterproofing

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Thanks member!

12/16/2020

Brian was wonderful and most of all he got back to me when I called, which most people don’t do. He’s the kind of person who when you meet you just know he is trustworthy. Time will tell but so far no leaks!! The workers showed up on time and were very neat. I also believe you get what you pay to get a great result and to have peace of mind. I am very pleased with All Weather Guard and would highl...

Description of Work
I had a flat roof that was leaking and needed to be sealed.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thanks for the kind words member. It was a pleasure working with you.

12/07/2020

I am very happy with the service I received. All Weather Guard replaced the roof over an extension in my house and I was so happy with their work that I called them again when I needed my main roof replaced. My new roof looks great. The work was done well and the workers left no mess behind. I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend All Weather Guard.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank You!

11/12/2020

It was okay and I am very happy with the work. The quality is good as well. I would recommend the company.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters in my house.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

10/27/2020

The person who cleaned my gutters before suggested that I needed a new gutters, and Bryan came and checked and he said that the gutter need not be replaced, he was very professional and honest and, It was good that I didn't have to this expensive replacement in my budget. As a senior citizen, this is very much appreciated. I would certainly recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
an Estimate for Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/22/2020

Awesome. Was given their name from a person who used them on 5 houses that he built. I called and met Brian. They were prompt , professional, and their crew was great to deal with. House looks great ! Out of all the projects i did over the past 15 years on my house these guys were the best contractor I have dealt with!

Description of Work
Entire roof

Category woodworking,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thanks for the kind words member!

Roof Replacement, Roof Repairs, Siding, Gutters & Leaders, Windows, & Commercial Flat Roofing.

Gutter Repair