Aqua Blast High Pressure Water

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

18 Kimberly Dr

Campbell Hall, NY 10916

Aqua Blast is a family owned and operated company. I give you the estimate and I show up to do the work. Im the owner Operater of the company. I am the only employee...

06/16/2014

Cecile B.

Terrific job. Very professional deck looks great.

Description of Work
powerwashed and stained deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

04/29/2014

richard C.

ROB IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I USED HIS SERVICE AND WOULD DEFINATLY USE AGAIN. I HAVE A DECK THAT IS 22 x 15 AND USED A DARK RED STAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME. I HAVE MY DECK POWER WASHED AND STAINED EVERY 2 YEARS IF I CAN.

Description of Work
ON MONDAY 4/21/2014 ROB CAME AND POWER WASHED MY DECK.....AND ON WED 4/23/2014 CAME BACK AND STAINED IT,

12/09/2013

richard C.

EVERYTHING WENT WELL......VERY PROFESSIONAL.....WOULD USE AGAIN........

Description of Work
POWERWASHED THE WHOLE DECK , EVEN THE OUTSIDE (15X22) ......THEN RETURNED THE NEXT WEEK TO FINISH IT WITH A NICE DARK RED STAIN........

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

06/10/2013

Theresa S.

No promble at all. In fact I have a bird problem and the bar on the awning was really dirty and he really did his best to get the gel off without damaging the finish,

Description of Work
cleaned back and front deck,steps awing and railing

05/14/2012

richard C.

ROB DID A FANTASTIC JOB. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB POWERWASHING THE DECK ....I NEVER SEEN THE WOOD SO CLEAN IN IT'S NATURAL STATE MY NEIGHBORS EVEN COMMENTED HOW GOOD IT LOOKED EVEN BEFORE HE FINISHED THE STAINING.HE HAD TO WAIT A FEW DAYS TO FINISH THE STAINING DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER BUT WHEN HE FINISHED THE DECK LOOKED GREAT. I CHOSE A DARK RED STAIN .

Description of Work
ROB CAME ON A SATURDAY MAY 5 2012 TO POWERWASH MY DECK WHICH IS 22 x 15 HE HAD TO THEN WAIT FOR SOME GOOD WEATHER (SUNNY) TO FINISH STAINING THE DECK WHICH WAS ON FRIDAY MAY 11 2012.........VERY PROFESSIONAL..

Antnee's Painting

Painting Interior/ Exterior. We serve the Hudson Valley. With over 30 years of experience. Custom interior painting, spackle and plaster repairs. Wall covering installation and removal. Exterior Painting and Vinyl siding restoration. Deck staining and repairs. Neat, reliable, and affordable. We specialize in making our customers happy

Offers by Antnee's Painting  on Angi
    Victor's Carpentry & Painting

Hello my namr is Victor Iam in the bussines painting for 15 years an my job garantee ,very neat,reliable I have a crew with a profesional.painters . My comcern is that all customers feel vey happy with my job

K Murray Painting inc

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Satisfaction

Aqua Blast specializes in the exterior maintanance of homes and buildings. We provide a cleaning service for all your exterior needs. We offer wood deck cleaning and hand staining of wood decks no fancy machinery, just old fashioned elbow greese. Aqua Blast can clean and or de-oderize any exterior surface, gutter repair and cleaning, deck repair,paver repair, mold removal.

we do not seal pavers or concrete