Aqua Blast High Pressure Water

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

Aqua Blast is a family owned and operated company. I give you the estimate and I show up to do the work. Im the owner Operater of the company. I am the only employee...

The Best Cleaning Services

Handymen, Power Washing, Fleet washing, driveways, patios, houses. Commercial and residential cleaning. Waxing floors and shampooing carpets. Gutter cleaning.

RFC Maintenance Services

RFC Maintenance Services performs general repairs and preventive maintenance of your home. The maintenance and cleaning department is focused on helping the customer maintain the facilities. The customer needs are our #1 priority at all times!

SparClean W.P.G LLC

SparClean W.P.G LLC is a company that takes pride in the work we do and strives for 100% costumer satisfaction. Meticulous work would be an understatement when it comes to how clean things are after we are finished. We are a trust worthy, reliable company. SparClean is fully insured. We accept cash credit and check as forms of payment. Payment is not due till the job is complete and your are satisfied. "Its Not Clean Until It's SparClean!

06/16/2014

Terrific job. Very professional deck looks great.

Description of Work
powerwashed and stained deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/29/2014

ROB IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I USED HIS SERVICE AND WOULD DEFINATLY USE AGAIN. I HAVE A DECK THAT IS 22 x 15 AND USED A DARK RED STAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME. I HAVE MY DECK POWER WASHED AND STAINED EVERY 2 YEARS IF I CAN.

Description of Work
ON MONDAY 4/21/2014 ROB CAME AND POWER WASHED MY DECK.....AND ON WED 4/23/2014 CAME BACK AND STAINED IT,

12/09/2013

EVERYTHING WENT WELL......VERY PROFESSIONAL.....WOULD USE AGAIN........

Description of Work
POWERWASHED THE WHOLE DECK , EVEN THE OUTSIDE (15X22) ......THEN RETURNED THE NEXT WEEK TO FINISH IT WITH A NICE DARK RED STAIN........

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/10/2013

No promble at all. In fact I have a bird problem and the bar on the awning was really dirty and he really did his best to get the gel off without damaging the finish,

Description of Work
cleaned back and front deck,steps awing and railing

05/14/2012

ROB DID A FANTASTIC JOB. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB POWERWASHING THE DECK ....I NEVER SEEN THE WOOD SO CLEAN IN IT'S NATURAL STATE MY NEIGHBORS EVEN COMMENTED HOW GOOD IT LOOKED EVEN BEFORE HE FINISHED THE STAINING.HE HAD TO WAIT A FEW DAYS TO FINISH THE STAINING DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER BUT WHEN HE FINISHED THE DECK LOOKED GREAT. I CHOSE A DARK RED STAIN .

Description of Work
ROB CAME ON A SATURDAY MAY 5 2012 TO POWERWASH MY DECK WHICH IS 22 x 15 HE HAD TO THEN WAIT FOR SOME GOOD WEATHER (SUNNY) TO FINISH STAINING THE DECK WHICH WAS ON FRIDAY MAY 11 2012.........VERY PROFESSIONAL..

Category pressure washing

Aqua Blast specializes in the exterior maintanance of homes and buildings. We provide a cleaning service for all your exterior needs. We offer wood deck cleaning and hand staining of wood decks no fancy machinery, just old fashioned elbow greese. Aqua Blast can clean and or de-oderize any exterior surface, gutter repair and cleaning, deck repair,paver repair, mold removal.

we do not seal pavers or concrete

Satisfaction