Custom Tile Solutions LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2016

4167 Milton Ave

Camillus, NY 13031

We are a small business specializing in custom tile installations. We have over 20 years experience and are fully insured. We work with all forms of tile from Ceramic, to Porcelain to Natural Stone. Backsplashes, Floors and showers. You name it, we can tile it. We are an A rated BBB Accredited Company....

tile installation (20)home remodeling (4)flooring (1)concrete repair (1)

11/30/2019

Wonderful work, very reliable and did it in time! I highly recommend Custom Tile Solutions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

11/24/2019

Tom is everything you would want in a serviceman. He is professional, respectful of property, focused, timely, personable, accommodating and conscientious regarding clean-up. I would hire him, again, without hesitation and would definitely recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen backsplash replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

10/19/2019

Amazing work. It looks gorgeous. Jake was super...hiring him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled a wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/18/2019

Tom was professional, on-time, respectful of my home and pets. He had a challenging job, we asked him to come in to fix a disastrous tile job done by another "contractor" and he did phenomenal work. We plan on doing a big addition next year, any and all tile work will be done by Custom Tile Solutions, LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass Tile Shower repairs and completion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

05/07/2019

Job went very well. There were no surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile a shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

04/17/2019

Tome did a great job installing our kitchen backsplash. Our kitchen looks beautiful. Tom shared some wonderful suggestions on what we should do. Not only is Tom's work fantastic, but he is the nicest, most courteous, and most flexible contractor my husband and I have used for household projects. I would use Tom again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom installed a kitchen backsplash.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

07/07/2018

Custom Tile Solutions did a fantastic job installing the tile backsplash in my kitchen remodel. Professional, polite and neat, I'm extremely pleased with the results. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Backsplash Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Photo for Custom Tile Solutions LLC - 4167 Milton Ave, Camillus, NY - 37218964

05/17/2018

Tom did such a beautiful job on our kitchen backsplash. He is punctual, professional, organized and a perfectionist. What more can you ask for? It was a challenging project but Tom exceeded my expectations. I will use him again and again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New backsplash in the kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

05/12/2018

Another beautiful job! After the shower Tom did for us a couple of months before, we had him come back to do the floor in the same bathroom with the travertine tiles we had bought and it all worked out perfectly! Everything went according to plan and everything came out perfectly. I love my upgraded master bathroom !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom floor tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Photo for Custom Tile Solutions LLC - 4167 Milton Ave, Camillus, NY - 37063745

05/02/2018

Tom was fantastic! He was very professional and answered all my questions. He did wonderful work and am planning on hiring him again for future tile work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile mud room

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Tile Installations. Custom Backsplashes. Custom Shower Walls. Custom Tile Flooring including decorative Mosaic Flooring. Custom Tile Feature Walls. Fireplace refinishing.

Foundation repair, plumbing services or electrical services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check