Always Faithful Heating and Cooling

Combination boiler with 4 zones

Combination boiler with 4 zones

HVAC Companies202112208
Replaces old boiler with 4 zones

Full service veteran owed heating and cooling company. We are ready to fulfill all of your needs to include increasing your energy efficiency of your home. 10% discount for veterans, active duty, and first responders....

HVAC Companies (5)

01/25/2020

Rob L.

The process of replacing my furnace during the cold winter was very pleasant Jeremy started the job immediately and worked all night to make sure we had heat I highly recommend him

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

01/18/2020

Donna E.

The owner of the company, Jeremy Morin, was prompt and the furnance was cleaned in a timely manner. Also, he followed up with an email advising me on quotes for a new furnance as well. I will definitely continue my services with this company, and will be referring his business to my family and friends as well. I would like to mention Jeremy is a Veteran as well, and offers discounts to service men and women. Thank you again for a job well done.

Description of Work
I needed my 40 year old furnance cleaned, and also wanted advice on when i should upgrade and purchase a new furnance.

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

It was my pleasure and it was great meeting you. Thank you for the review

12/04/2019

Bray M.

I can’t speak highly enough about the owner. Fair prices and friendly service. I will recommending him to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

10/30/2019

Jill H.

Jerremy was prompt and able to come out much sooner than others. He was efficient and willing to answer any questions I might have. I plan to recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Seasonal furnace inspection and cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words and business , it was a pleasure to meet you. Jerremy

06/21/2019

Mike A.

It's perfect. He took care of the problem and the house is very cool after the work, very responsive, very reasonable price, he is a gentleman, he is knowledgeable and professional and no question about it.

Description of Work
He fixed the cooling system of the air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 05/31/2019