A S CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

MY COMPANY SERVICES COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES DEALING WITH VARIOUS FORMS OF LANDSCAPING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, CEMENT AND BRICK WORK ,BRICK POINTING, BRICK CLEANING, FOUNDATION REPAIR AND WATER PROOFING, DRY WELL INSTALLATION, DRAIN SYSTEMS, CEMENT PATIOS, BRICK PAVERS AND MASONRY. WE ALSO REPAIR D.O.T. SIDEWALK VIOLATIONS. PRICING IS VERY COMPETETIVE AND FARE....

KingsPenn Service LLC.

SHAKIR CONSTRUCTION

All types of construction work, large and small jobs.

All Island Pro Home Improvements

Here at All Island Pro Home Improvement we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in Roofing and Chimney repair and installation trades. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. There are no jobs too big or small! Contact us today for a free estimate. 24 hour emergency service. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by All Island Pro Home Improvements on Angi

06/27/2017

We are so glad that we found Aaron. We had a raised deck in our backyard- it was partially concrete with a poured concrete base, with wood around and an aluminum awning attached to our house. We wanted the old deck demolished and replaced with stone steps down from our back door and a paver stone patio at ground level. Aaron is a great communicator- we had a lot of discussions about the details of...

Description of Work
We had a raised wood & concrete base deck demolished and a paver stone patio and stone steps installed in our backyard.

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping,patios

12/05/2016

Excellent job. Excellent service. Will definitely refer and use this company again.

Description of Work
In 2008, I bought a single family home, which needed a lot of work. Unfortunately I was introduced to a lot of contractors who took advantage of a single mother, charging high prices for shoddy work. I can finally say that I was introduced to the owner of an upstanding contracting company. I needed my driveway done because it looked horrendous. There were missing pieces of cement and cracks around my house which allowed water to leak into the basement. Mr. Smith, of A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC, took his time to explain what work was required so I would understand the cost involved. Because of his very professional approach, he was chosen to do the project. A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC was there every day until the job was finished. It has been 5 months since completion, my driveway looks great, and there haven’t been any leaks in my basement. I highly recommend A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC. I have already rehired this company to build a patio in my backyard and am excited to see the results.

Category concrete driveways

MY COMPANY SERVICES COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES DEALING WITH VARIOUS FORMS OF LANDSCAPING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, LAWN MAINT, CEMENT AND BRICK WORK. WE ALSO REPAIR D.O.T. SIDEWALK VIOLATIONS. PRICING IS VERY COMPETETIVE AND FARE.

WE ALSO OFFER HANDYMAN WORK AND LIGHT HOME REPAIRS.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal