John Eadie

With Angi since December 2011

We are a residential and commercial electrical contractor providing troubleshooting and new installation work around Rochester. Our professional service comes with the guarantee it will be fixed right the first time. With almost a decade of experience we have seen many of the problems homeowners face and know how to remedy them quickly. We are also able to make recommendations that will make your home or business safer with wiring upgrades or whole home surge protectors.

Mack of All Trades is a handyman business with the experience to do as little as hang blinds in a home to full kitchen remodels and small additions. Our motto is NO JOB TOO SMALL.

We thank Angie's list customers for our recognition of the coveted Super Service Award for 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. If your fun and reasonable those are the two qualities we look for in our future clients. We at Schultz & Sons believe that the journey is far more important than the destination, but hey, why not make the destination great too. That's what we enjoy the most , a great project where you felt value and honor along the way, and can experience your creativity along with ours. Most of our clients become our life long friends and we cherish that privilege way more than things. We thank Angie's list for expanding our friendships over these last 5 years and look forward to a great future working together to provide excellence .

12/10/2011

I would rate him as very good and he works out of home. I don’t remember the price for the last service since he hasn’t billed me yet. I have got him scheduled to put in a medicine cabinet, but I haven’t really picked one out yet. He has done other work for me and it’s pretty reasonable. He charges for an hour and he gets a lot accomplished in an hour. I would use him again.

Description of Work
John Eadie hooked up a heater on the freezer in my refrigerator in my garage about two weeks ago. He did that so that the freezer would work during the winter. He has put up outside lights for me as well.

Category handyman service,lighting