ZWICKS HOME IMPROVEMENT INC

4.1

exterior experts...

JDS Electrical

JDS Electrical

JDS Electrical is a Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We apply the Military's values to our everyday work. We provide the best electrical and HVAC services in NY at the most competitive prices. Our crew has over 30 years of working experience. You will not find better service from anyone else. Our organization prides itself on providing top notch services. You will not be disappointed.

08/07/2017

My first call was not returned. I called back a second time and was told they were booked for the season. They weren't professional enough to give me an estimate. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for an estimate on a roofing job on my home as well as garage, I also wanted a price on a deck off my garage.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

06/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived as scheduled to replace entire roof on old house. Friendly workers, kept job site safe and clean as possible. Great looking job!

02/15/2013

Project estimator did not keep appt. time. Said that he called and left a vm but there was no call, did not call to confirm when the start date would be even though he said that he would. Since he did not keep the appointment to check the roof from the inside, he called while working on the roof to say that it would now cost $2,500more than the original estimate because rotted boards were found. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
not good enough to do business with them again

07/10/2006

Zwicks Home Improvement did a great job. Zwicks was recommended to me. I have no complaints or problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zwicks Home Improvement put a new roof on my home.

07/10/2006

I was very satisfied with the work done by Zwick Home Improvement. They did the job exactly as I wanted it done. It was done with speed, style and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zwicks Home Improvement changed a two door garage into a one door garage with a walk in door.

CATEGORY garage doors

roofing siding windows doors decks porches gutters

fencing