UNIVERSAL CARPET & UPHL CLG

With Angi since July 2006

Over 15 years of healthcare/offices and commercial cleaning, and floor care experience - Striping/waxing and buffing floors - Carpet cleaning/shampooing - COVID - 19 cleaning - Fogging system and high touch points & surface cleaning - Air quality cleaning - Wellis Air - upholstery cleaning - Business & Office cleaning - Clinical cleaning - Joint commission, DOH ready/HCAPP score & review improvements - Construction Cleaning

Simply put, we have been invited into your home to perform a service that will make your hectic life a little easier. We will listen to your needs, respect your schedule and keep you informed through open communication. We will ask questions before making decisions on techniques or products we use in your home.

08/29/2017

very well!!

Description of Work
clean carpet

02/17/2015

He quoted us about $75 or $100 but when he came here and looked at the rugs that I had in one room, he said it will be only $50. He did an excellent job. We were very pleased with him. He was very professional and cleaned up anything he had to cleanup. He was very good.

Description of Work
We did do carpet cleaning with Universal Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. He cleaned the rugs in one room, twelve stairs and the hallway upstairs.

07/12/2006

I felt very comfortable with Universal Carpet Cleaners in my home. I called them at the last minute, and they worked me into their schedule. They don't really have an office, so when you call you get them while they're on the job. They do great work.

Description of Work
Universal Carpet Cleaners cleaned 3 rooms in our home.