Surety Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a full service general contractor....

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 10 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates. There are 2 owners (brother's) who have over 20 Years of Experience in Masonry Repair/Restoration and learned their trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. References Available Upon Request • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

10/18/2016

Great! Professional, courteous and prompt! Quality job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair and interior plastering and painting to repair damage from leaking roof.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,roofing,interior painters

08/26/2015

It went very well. They were very professional and understanding. They did everything they said they would do and in a timely manner. The roof looks very good and we are getting compliments on it. We were very pleased from the beginning to the end of the project. I give them an A+ on the work and they way they handled things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed old roof put a new roof on my house.

CATEGORY roofing

07/14/2014

They were ontime, they did a great job of explaining what they were going to do, how they were going to do it. It was all in house, all their own employees. I guess the clencher was the guy never asked, said that he needed a dime or ever talked about money or anything like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good good, we liked them. Late January we got an estimate for major renovations.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/11/2014

I have used them several times. They are like a contractor and they sub-contract. I think I have used them for three years in a row for all different things and I was pleased with them. They did about 4-5 different things and I was pleased with all of the stuff they did. Even though they subcontract, I have so many things done that are assorted things; every one of the things that they recommended...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did chimneys repair, and they did half of a roof. They rebuilt the porch for me earlier.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

05/07/2014

They did a decent job. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Surety Construction to do some siding work.

CATEGORY siding

Windows, doors, roofing, siding, kitchens, baths

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available