Superior Insulation

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

71 Gruner Rd

Buffalo, NY 14227

Superior Insulation - We specialize in SPRAY FOAM INSULATION, which is an expanding foam that fits into the nooks and crannies, reducing warm or cool air loss. We are also known as Williamstown Construction, began in 1982 as a construction firm and moved over into the specialty of spray foam insulation 20+ years ago. Being on the forefront, Superior Insulation was the first company in Western NY to spray foam residentially! We pride ourselves in a job well done for our customers....

4.3

Resposiveness

insulation (9)

09/01/2020

On time, quick, clean, respectful of home and property

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/28/2020

Ed and the guys did a wonderful job on my historic home. They showed up when they said they would, rescheduled because I needed to push them out a week, were polite and careful of my home, communicated well and were funny, too! I have been renovating an historic home and Superior Insulation has been here 3 times now as I am phasing in my project. Patty in the office is wonderful to work with and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

08/24/2020

Very good. The installers were very polite and professional. Will be hiring them as soon as I build a pole barn. The lady in the office is also wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

Aim to please [Member Name Removed]! Glad to help you with your insulation needs. Best Regards, Patty

02/23/2019

Work was good, but did not clean up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

09/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided excellent work insulating the attic. The a/c men were here this spring to check the unit and had nothing but praise for the excellent work and care the men did in insulating the attic and protecting the a/c unit.

01/29/2016

They explained everything they were doing as they did it. Answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
insulated the roof deck in the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

Hi {Member's name removed}, As we spoke of, this was just now brought to our attention - you thinking the snow may remove it - understood. I'll have the owner look at the pics and we'll address this. Regards, Patty

01/18/2016

Very nice and spent a lot of time explaining things to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate for insulation

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for insulation of attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014

10/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed spray foam insulation in our addition. They were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from quote to installation to follow-up and this applied to both the owners of the company and their crew members. They were reasonably priced and finished product was better than expected. I would highly recommend them. I am all about customer service and they certainly deserve an A++ rating for theirs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2014

Thanks for the great review (removed member name)! We aim to please! Regards, Patty

SPRAY FOAM-Insulation Residential, Commercial and Industrial

Fiberglass (Batt) insulation or Cellulose (blown-in insulation)

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check