Suburban Lock & Key

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2012

3122 Delaware Ave

Buffalo, NY 14217

We've been in business since 1969. We have three stores for your convenience to duplicate keys or provide complete counter service for repairs or sales of locks, door hardware and safes. Plus we have 8 service trucks ready to meet your needs at your location....

08/23/2017

Ronald C.

very good.

Description of Work
Opened safe, made a new key

05/15/2017

Lynn C.

It was fantastic and terrific.

Description of Work
They repair the lock system on the front door.

07/01/2015

Michael B.

Description of Work
New lock re keyed to match original,, delivered as promised

07/01/2015

Greg R.

01/21/2015

Geoffrey H.

Category locksmith

(removed member name) , Thank you very much for your review!

10/01/2014

Sarah B.

Suburban lock and key was very easy to work with. Called Monday afternoon and they came in the next day.

Description of Work
allowed for all 3 of our doors to have same key, along with installing padlocks in 2 of the doors. 8 keys were provided in addition.

12/20/2013

joseph M.

Work was done promptly and well.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 locks.

10/21/2013

Sharilyn H.

Mike showed up exactly when the company said he would and got right to work. He was professional and pleasant and was clear about what he was doing. He was able to complete the job with in an hours time and did it correctly. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Mike replaced a dead bolt on my side garage door, fixed the handle on my front door and fixed the handle on my patio door.

09/25/2012

Margaret M.

Same as above

Description of Work
I couldn't get keys cut at my local Home Depot that would work in my locks despite multiple return visits. Suburban cut them and all are perfect. I went to their location, I did not need them to come to my home. A very pleasant man waited on me.

08/07/2012

Rebecca C.

They have suggested the master lock system to us which I think is very useful for us today. I will contact them again in the future if I will be in need of similar services.

Description of Work
Suburban Lock & Key provided locksmith services in our house. We regularly use them for the services. We last availed of their locking services last June.

Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC

Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as well.

Offers by Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC on Angi
    Modern Window of NY Inc

For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Suburban Lock & Key

How is Suburban Lock & Key overall rated?

Suburban Lock & Key is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Suburban Lock & Key provide

Suburban Lock & Key accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Suburban Lock & Key offer free estimates?

No, Suburban Lock & Key does not offer free project estimates.

Does Suburban Lock & Key offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Suburban Lock & Key does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Suburban Lock & Key offer emergency services?

Yes, Suburban Lock & Key offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Suburban Lock & Key?

Yes, Suburban Lock & Key offers warranties.

What services does Suburban Lock & Key offer?

Suburban Lock & Key offers the following services: We provide complete locksmith services for your home, business or auto. Lockouts, lock installation and repair, safe service such as opening safes and changing combinations. We can fit keys when lost, remove broken keys, rekey and masterkey locks. We can provide high security key systems, masterkey systems and electronic lock systems. We provide expert door hardware repair or replacement on all manufacturers.