P & D CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY....

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 10 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates. There are 2 owners (brother's) who have over 20 Years of Experience in Masonry Repair/Restoration and learned their trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. References Available Upon Request • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

05/11/2013

Never had them come out to do any work....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just called to see if they do steps and decks of the kind I needed and they said they don't.

CATEGORY decks,replacement windows,doors

07/17/2012

They were great--right on time, no nonsence workers !! Reasonably priced and very professional !! There work is great and would definitly recommend them and will use them again !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framed a new front door and built new steps and railing.

CATEGORY doors

01/06/2010

Overall, they did a good job. They came through with the best price. They committed one minor blunder with the work. They were supposed to side over a window and they actually did not do what I hoped they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
P & D Construction did siding in my house about 9 months ago.

CATEGORY siding

07/18/2008

They were fine he is a very nice guy but he was a little expensive and I decided to go with someone else. The estimate they provided was pretty detailed that listed pretty much everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I interviewed them for my project and gave me an estimate.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/26/2007

I was very happy with their service. Every day they were at my home, they were on time and very polite. There were no surprises that came up and no hidden costs; I paid exactly what they quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all the plumbing and electrical for my newly constructed 800 square foot apartment.

CATEGORY plumbing

BUILD-GARAGES, SHEDS, & HOMES, CEILING FANS, CERAMIC TILE, CONCRETE POURING, COUNTERTOPS, DECKS & PORCHES, DOORS, GUTTER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, HAULING, MASONRY, PLUMBING, REMODELING-GENERAL, KITCHEN & BATH, ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS.

CHIMNEY REPAIR.