P & D CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

1847 MILITARY RD

Buffalo, NY 14217

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY....

05/11/2013

John G.

Never had them come out to do any work....

Description of Work
Just called to see if they do steps and decks of the kind I needed and they said they don't.

Category decks, replacement windows, doors

07/17/2012

Corky G.

They were great--right on time, no nonsence workers !! Reasonably priced and very professional !! There work is great and would definitly recommend them and will use them again !!!!

Description of Work
Framed a new front door and built new steps and railing.

Category doors

01/06/2010

Marianne S.

Overall, they did a good job. They came through with the best price. They committed one minor blunder with the work. They were supposed to side over a window and they actually did not do what I hoped they would do.

Description of Work
P & D Construction did siding in my house about 9 months ago.

Category siding

07/18/2008

jane J.

They were fine he is a very nice guy but he was a little expensive and I decided to go with someone else. The estimate they provided was pretty detailed that listed pretty much everything.

Description of Work
I interviewed them for my project and gave me an estimate.

Category remodeling

06/26/2007

CHRISTINE H.

I was very happy with their service. Every day they were at my home, they were on time and very polite. There were no surprises that came up and no hidden costs; I paid exactly what they quoted me.

Description of Work
They installed all the plumbing and electrical for my newly constructed 800 square foot apartment.

Category plumbing

06/26/2007

Daniel P.

This contractor was so good to work with that we will be having them come back to build the new garage when are ready to start the project. They were very professional and came exactly when they said they would. They also worked very quickly. I was happy that they didn't leave any mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
P & D Construction tore down our old garage. It was a small garage and they hauled everything away.

Category hauling services

08/17/2006

MINA W.

P and D DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON MY HOUSE. THE GUYS WERE GREAT TO DEAL WITH VERY PROFESSIONAL ALWAYS CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SHOW UP. JOB WAS COMPLETED IN ONE WEEK. THEY COMPLETELY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY LEFT IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE NEVER THERE EXCEPT FOR MY HOUSE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! I WOULD REFER THEM TO ANYBODY I KNOW THAT NEEDS WORK DONE ON THERE HOME.

Description of Work
I had my roof done my whole house sided and three windows replaced.

Category roofing, siding

08/10/2006

CHRISTINE H.

The entire crew was excellent. They arrived every day promptly at 7:30 AM. I never saw a group of people work so hard. What amazed me the most was they never took breaks except for lunch. During the planning stages I dealt strictly with the job foreman. He was very nice and took care of all the necessary permits in addition to applying for the variance we needed to complete the project. What I didn't realize at first was the actual owner of the company was there everyday working right along side his crew. The owner answered all my questions and concerns. One of the main things I liked about this company was their price included everything. Other companies told me I was responsible for all additional expenses occurring during the project. I couldn't have dealt with never knowing what next I was going to be charged for. I was kept well informed about the progress of the project. The job was completed in less time than promised and was done to out complete satisifaction.

Description of Work
I had an in-law apartment build onto my home. An additional 8 ft was added to the side of my home, in addition to a complete second floor over my family room. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, an eat-in kitchen and a living room. An utility room was build on the first floor. I had a window added to my kitchen and other windows moved in my home to adjust for the addition. The entire house was sided after the completion of the addition. I also had them build a deck for my pool.

Category decks, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

07/13/2006

Michelle T.

P and D Construction is excellent. The job was done in a week. They do very high quality work. I refer them to everyone. For all the work done and the price; you just can't beat it!

Description of Work
P & D Construction sided the home, installed 12 windows, gutters and a door.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

07/13/2006

STAN C.

P and D construction was a great company. They cleaned up after every day of work, were very friendly and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
P & D construction replaced 13 windows.

Category replacement windows

07/10/2006

P and D Construction does excellent work. They did the job in the time frame. We currently have them working on other projects.

Description of Work
P & D Construction roofed the whole house. This included the shingling and disposal of the old roof.

Merhige Enterprise

Small Family Business. Owner operated with attention to detail. Specializing in basic home remodeling; Tile, cabinetry, siding, flooring (Epoxy/Vinyl/hardwood), drywall, trim, decks. Installation or Repair.

Gary window&door

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone is open for the new season, the fastest way to reach us is to call our office directly at 716-775-5836 we would be happy to schedule your estimate. Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 18 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

BUILD-GARAGES, SHEDS, & HOMES, CEILING FANS, CERAMIC TILE, CONCRETE POURING, COUNTERTOPS, DECKS & PORCHES, DOORS, GUTTER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, HAULING, MASONRY, PLUMBING, REMODELING-GENERAL, KITCHEN & BATH, ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS.

CHIMNEY REPAIR.