Ortner's Overhead Door

Buffalo, NY 14217

Award winning....

07/13/2020

Suzanne K.

Will NEVER call this company again. I was charged MORE than $86 for a service call (incl tax) and was not informed beforehand what this cost would be. KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU CALL! They won't tell you!

Description of Work
Checked out my overhead garage door light and was informed the bulbs I installed don't work.

Category doors

08/11/2018

Lis F.

They gave me a window of time they were supposed to be there. When it was almost 1 hour after their window, I had to call them to see if they were still coming. When the person finally arrived, he was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable about my needs for a new garage door motor. He said he would get back to me with a price in a few days. Almost 3 weeks later, I didn’t hear anything and I called the office to follow up. I was told the tech was out on a job and he would call me that day when he got back to the office and things would get straightened out. That was two weeks ago, and I still haven’t heard back from him. I guess they have enough business and don’t need mine.

Description of Work
Needed new garage door motor

06/06/2017

Hillary W.

They were able to do the work very quickly (it was a safety concern when the door was obviously broken and might invite thieves) and had the best price. While after initial installation it was difficult to open the door they later returned and fixed it. The service people were very nice and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They replaced a garage door and later serviced it to insure it worked properly.

11/12/2016

Harriet O.

Sent them an email later Friday afternoon about a problem and they called me after 7 pm to give me a simple solution at no cost. This courtesy saved me a service call.. the gentleman was so kind to do this. I will Definitely use them if ever needed and will let my neighbor, who has a garage door problem, their name and number. God bless this company.

Description of Work
Had sent email for an estimate of work on a problem with garage door remote

08/06/2016

Jamie S.

Excellent work. Chris was on-time and worked diligently to fix the door. When he discovered he needed some additional help to manage the job, a second person showed up within minutes. Chris was very diligent and professional in solving the problem. Great job. Also, Dave was friendly and professional on the phone in setting up, then later confirming the appointment.

Description of Work
Repair garage door pulley and cable system

07/25/2016

Susan R.

Very prompt response and service time. Dave was friendly, professional, and efficient. Fee was very reasonable and new door estimate was as well- will definitely use in the future and recommend to others. Have had problem with one opener not operating consistently due to extreme weather temps affecting sensor -Again, response was great and at this point, mutual decision made to hold off on further service unless it worsens.

Description of Work
Repair two garage door openers and give estimate on new doors.

06/04/2015

Marion K.

The service went very well. They were on time, friendly and professional. I've used them in the past and am always happy with the work supplied.

Description of Work
The company installed a new garage door.

05/18/2015

CINDY S.

Excellent service! Came right away, as I couldn't open my garage door. (Had to call a friend for a ride to work!) When I got home, my bill itemized bill was near the door into the house, and the area where they worked was spotless. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Fixed a broken spring while I was at work.

01/16/2015

Jean C.

Excellent experience! Definitely would call him again.

Description of Work
Changed the spring, and 3 rollers on my garage door.

12/30/2014

JOHN G.

Installed in less than six hours by one person. Great job.

Description of Work
Install new steel garage door. Remove old wooden door. Clean up thoroughly.

Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC

Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as well.

Offers by Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC on Angi
    Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

Modern Window of NY Inc

For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Garage doors, storm doors, openers, parts, install & repair.