Ortner's Overhead Door

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2007

Award winning....

Precision Door Service

Precision Door Service

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property.

Offers by Precision Door Service on Angi

07/13/2020

Will NEVER call this company again. I was charged MORE than $86 for a service call (incl tax) and was not informed beforehand what this cost would be. KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU CALL! They won't tell you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked out my overhead garage door light and was informed the bulbs I installed don't work.

CATEGORY doors

08/11/2018

They gave me a window of time they were supposed to be there. When it was almost 1 hour after their window, I had to call them to see if they were still coming. When the person finally arrived, he was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable about my needs for a new garage door motor. He said he would get back to me with a price in a few days. Almost 3 weeks later, I didn’t hear anything and I called the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new garage door motor

06/06/2017

They were able to do the work very quickly (it was a safety concern when the door was obviously broken and might invite thieves) and had the best price. While after initial installation it was difficult to open the door they later returned and fixed it. The service people were very nice and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a garage door and later serviced it to insure it worked properly.

11/12/2016

Sent them an email later Friday afternoon about a problem and they called me after 7 pm to give me a simple solution at no cost. This courtesy saved me a service call.. the gentleman was so kind to do this. I will Definitely use them if ever needed and will let my neighbor, who has a garage door problem, their name and number. God bless this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had sent email for an estimate of work on a problem with garage door remote

08/06/2016

Excellent work. Chris was on-time and worked diligently to fix the door. When he discovered he needed some additional help to manage the job, a second person showed up within minutes. Chris was very diligent and professional in solving the problem. Great job. Also, Dave was friendly and professional on the phone in setting up, then later confirming the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door pulley and cable system

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage doors, storm doors, openers, parts, install & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard