Nickel City Home Service inc

Founded 2016 •

Welcome to Nickel City Home Service inc. We are a small family owned residential basement waterproofing company. With 25 years of waterproofing experience we pride ourselves in creating life-long solutions for your basement waterproofing needs. We specialize in drain-tile, sump pumps, foundation repair and foundation replacement. We also provide exterior drainage for those wet yards or collecting downspout water and directing away from the home. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service and industry best service. We look forward to working with you to solve your waterproofing needs....

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

05/26/2020

My house is old and small with a very low crawlspace infested with bugs and spider webs. Jeremy came out and was very honest and down to earth. The price quoted was very fair. He tackled the project head on and communicated with me every step of the way. He showed that he put thought and care into what he was doing. Now I have a very clean and bright crawlspace that I'm no longer reluctant to go i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace Encapsulation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

03/15/2019

Good. Very good. Very professional. Very professional. Timely and they seem that they really understood and knew what they were doing. When I called, they came the next day they came to take a look at it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage in your basement.

CATEGORY drain pipe

03/13/2019

They were wonderful from the beginning, they showed up early, walked me through every step and educated me on everything they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug up and put in new drain tile and a sump pump.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

03/13/2019

Great. They've been really easy to work with. They came again recently because of a crack that opened. They followed up without additional charges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired some crack in the foundation in the basement, replaced tile.

CATEGORY foundation repair

03/13/2019

He is a young man who is very friendly, he knows what he is doing, he works with his brother that is very hardworking as well and they did a good work. They treat me well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new drain, basement wall they put the sheets on the wall.

CATEGORY drywall

We provide basement drainage and yard drainage. We install new sump pumps and replace bad/old sump pumps. We repair foundation cracks and replace failing foundations. We support failing foundations with carbon fiber strapping system and steel I beams. Masonry services such as stone, brick and block work. New addition foundations.