Nick's Painting & More

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

370 Lakewood Pkwy

Buffalo, NY 14226

We wear masks, sanitize frequently, temperature check our staff and follow all other COVID 19 guidelines.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

interior painting202114501
Painted ceiling, walls and trim

At Nicks Painting & More we specialize in customer service/satisfaction and take extreme pride in our work. We only use the best products to make sure the job is not only done right but improved. Our number one goal is to make sure that not only the client is happy at the end of the job but so are we! A list of our services include Painting residential or commercial properties, Interior and exterior, decks, fences, popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper, flooring, drywall and more Our staff are experts in the field with a decade of experience and 5 star ratings from our client base. Nick's painting & More is an owner-operated local business and is fully insured. We would love to help you improve your home with a free estimate! Call us today ...
Interior painting project

interior painting

202114501

interior painting (11)drywall (6)house painting (2)gutter cleaning (1)

07/17/2021

Just came back from looking at the completed paint/popcorn ceiling removal job on our new house and I am amazed by the transformation! Nick and his crew did an incredible job removing all the popcorn ceilings - scraping, skim-coating, sanding, priming and painting. They look beautiful! Nick also took my walls - and they painted almost every one of them - from drab to dynamite in a matter of days. I can't wait to move in! I highly recommend Nick's Painting & More - Nick is professional, skilled, efficient, honest, and wonderful to work with. We will be calling him again as we continue to make this new house our new home.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal, finishing the drywall, and interior painting

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

Review for Nick's Painting & More - 370 Lakewood Pkwy, Buffalo, NY - 39406884

Thank you for trusting us with the job and being great to work with ! Enjoy your new home!!

03/04/2021

Excellent job! Nick is very professional and he and his crew did an awesome job. They were punctual and very efficient. I couldn’t find one miss in the entire paint job. I highly recommend Nick’s Painting and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Painting living room and 2 story hallway

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate your business.

02/16/2021

Nicks crew did a great job. He came to the job to check on his guys progress. Communication with nick was great. I’ve recommended him to my brother and a co worker.

Description of Work
Needed bedrooms at my house painted

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I appreciate your time and your business. Hope all is well.

02/15/2021

Excellent!! Very professional, prompt, curteous, fair, and pays attention to small details. I couldn't be happier with my results. I would recommend Nicks Painting without hesitation!

Description of Work
Drywall and painting.

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Thank you !!

02/15/2021

Extremely well. Timely, affordable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category gutter cleaning,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our work!

02/15/2021

Nick’s painting performed painting of the interior in my home. They were punctual, professional, critical to detail, and took care of prepping and cleaning of the area. I highly recommend Nick’s painting and will be utilizing them for all my future painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting of home

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you !!

02/15/2021

Nick and his team have worked on numerous projects of mine and I couldn’t be more pleased. It’s tough to find reliable people in this industry especially the trades Nick excels at and I’m grateful for his professionalism, quality of work, and overall A+++ in all areas.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for your kind words and business !

02/15/2021

We LOVED nick and his crew! He’s has done three jobs for us in the last year and we couldn’t be happier! He’s fair in price, easy to work with, professional and kind! You won’t find a better service!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/13/2021

Nick and his crew painted our entire house before we moved in. I can’t say enough good things about them. I get compliments all the time about how great my house looks. I will be having them back in the future to help with my exterior now!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Thank you for your business and time with this review !!

02/13/2021

Nick came in to do my estimate and was very professional with get competitive pricing. I decided to hire him based off of his pricing and professionalism. Nick came in and installed some drywall and finished it with such precision then painted everything within the same day. Again I cannot stress enough how quick and spot on his work was and that he was the most professional of all the companies I spoke to. I would 100% hire nice again as well as hands down recommend him to all friends and family when they’re looking for work to be done!!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and Drywall installation and finishing

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you!!

Interior and Exterior Painting Decks Fences Popcorn Ceiling Removal Wallpaper Flooring Drywall Molding/Trim Gutter Cleaning & More!