MAC Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 795

Buffalo, NY 14207

Have you recently considered modifying, organizing or improving upon your landscaping or lawn this upcoming season but haven't gotten around to it? Landscaping can generate a tedious expense that not all are willing to fork out. Here is your chance to get an amazing setup done by landscapers with over fifteen years of experience! We offer Landscaping services at below fair market price. Services offered include: -Snow Plowing Contracts (see coupon) -Garden Bed Edging -Mulching -Spring and Fall Yard & Garden bed cleanup -Bush / Tree Trimming & Removal -Transplanting or Rearranging Service -Weed Whacking -Lawn Mowing (with use of private mower) -Laying down grass seed OR Sod placement -Available for other requests as well, Don't be afraid to ask! We are also experienced in other fields of labor which include but are not limited to: -Power Washing Houses, Siding, Patio Decks etc. -Painting Interiors as well as Exteriors -Any other odd jobs or labor work feel free to inquire! Pricing will either be based upon the task at hand or on a hourly basis to be discussed with the property owner. Guaranteed to be significantly more inexpensive than any local Business offers, and of equal if not better quality! We value any customer basis we can generate and guarantee our work to be fiercely competitive with the top companies out there! Thank You!...

lawn care (152)lawn & landscaping (63)mulch delivering (32)tree service (21)leaf removal (18)snow removal (11)stone & gravel (11)lawn treatment (10)gutter cleaning (9)hardscaping (5)pressure washing (3)

08/24/2021

The crew at MAC Services always help determine the best path forward and do a wonderful job mowing, mulcing, snow shoveling, etc. They began by mowing at our old house and when we moved to our new house they helped identify ways to improve our yard. My husband and I would highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Yard work, mowing and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service,snow removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

11/15/2020

Excellent work! Mark was helpful, thoroughly explaining what he would do based on my needs, taking time designing the lawn space and giving sound advice on how to maintain the improvements he had made. I would hire him again in heartbeat.

Description of Work
Extensive landscaping

Category landscaping,pet sitters

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

10/21/2020

Wonderful, I couldn't talk more highly about him and his crew, enjoyed them, an they worked so fast.

Description of Work
gardening, tree was plant, flower beds were made, an trimming was done.

Category pet sitters

We enjoyed working with you. Thank you

09/15/2020

Their work was excellent. Mark was great at listening to my concerns and gave recommendations. The cost was within our budget and we were extremely happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend his company to anyone seeking his services.

Description of Work
We had shrubbery and perennials to plant. Also, our large maple tree needed a stone edge and soil added. We had a small portion for sod that was needed replacing and grass seed planted around the maple tree.

Category pet sitters

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

09/08/2020

I am pleased with the work that was performed in our front and back yards. The professional level of Mac's team shows in the end product. The team was always respectful. I have used their services in the past, and I will hire their services in the future without a doubt.

Description of Work
yard maintenance and landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/18/2020

This was great. Marc and his team did wonderful on-time work and cleaned up like they had never been there. We even hired him for more work as soon as he finished the first project. Pricing was definitely reasonable. I'd offer my highest recommendation

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

04/22/2020

Just first visit so far, but very pleased with it.

Description of Work
Spring clean up and lawn mowing.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

09/16/2019

Mark and his crew were great. They quoted me the best and lowest price for the landscaping services I needed, and delivered in quality and professionalism. I now love my lawn again. He even weeded and mulched my front yard bushes area without charging additional for it. That was a huge testament of this company's character. I had to wait a little longer than I wanted to get the project started (ma...

Description of Work
Mulch, topsoil,grass seeding and weed removal in backyard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

08/13/2019

I felt work went well Mark was very accommodating with the ideas I had with the yard.

Description of Work
Mulch and top soil applied general cleanup of yard

Category lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

08/01/2019

He's ok. They will do what you asked. They just don't keep the schedule. But good.

Description of Work
Lawn Service

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

Sue, I am sorry that you were not completely satisified with our service, But as far as a schedule we can not cut in the pouring rain. Our employees also did extras that was not part of the service, like moving things around for you.

Snow blowing, Walkways, Driveways, Parking lots, Landscape design / installation, Tree planting, Tree / shrub pruning, Flower beds / gardening, Grass seeding, Gutters, Power Washing. Leaf and Debris Removal, Now Offering Housecleaning, Running Errands, Other services offered, please ask.