KOEHLER CONSTRUCTION/SNOWPLOWING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2008

....

ZFD, LLC

Hi my name is Trevor, and I pride myself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all of the projects no matter how big or small. I am an expert in my trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Please call or msg to setup your estimate, Don't Miss Out! Interior Painting Exterior Painting Flooring Installation/Refinishing Hardwood Floors Drywall/Repairs. We look forward to earning your business. NO JOB TO SMALL CALL TODAY AND BOOK NOW. Thank You BBB CERTIFICATE.

Doty’s Painting & Staining LLC

Specializing in painting and staining! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Queen City Painting LLC

We are a painting business that serves all of Western New York. We strive to make our customers happy and make the process of painting customers homes as easy and stress free as possible.

06/12/2013

We have used Jeff several times in the past 2 years for home repair/improvement projects large and small. Projects have included: 1) tearing out many square yards of ancient wall-to-wall carpeting and refinishing the hardwood floors underneath - throughout the house; the refinished floors look great and we have received many compliments from friends and visitors; 2) roofing work on our attached ga...

Description of Work
Jeff Koehler tore out an old drop ceiling and fluorescent light fixtures in our kitchen, plastered and painted the ceiling, adding 6 recessed floods.

Category home remodeling

08/09/2012

All electrical and plumbing work passed town inspection the first time. The while project came out great. I introduced Koehler Construction to my son who also used their services for re-modeling a kitchen.The quality of all work was excellent. Due to time demands Jeff and Harry didn't always arrive when I expected them. However they were also willing to work very late to meet deadlines. We didn't ...

Description of Work
Jeff Koehler and his helper Harry installed a sauna, dressing room and shower into my basement. This involved relocating a laundry tub, constructing several interior walls, work on the main electrical box, plumbing, electrical, wallboard and ceramic tile. To get the shower installed entailed breaking the concrete floor so that all plumbing was below grade and shower base wasn't too high.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

09/19/2011

I called for an estimate made an appointment he was on time we talked about what I needed done he looked at the job was here for about 30 min. He said he would e-mail me an estimate but never got one still waiting.

Description of Work
Asked for an estimate he come over talked a good job and said he would e-mail me an estimate but never sent one called him on 16th of Sept. and 18th of Sept. and never received a return call.

Category remodeling

03/26/2011

Jeff came to view the needed repairs and subsequently provided an estimate by phone. He was able to schedule the work within a week or two. The work was completed by Jeff and a helper over 3 days (due to the mudding needing time to dry between coats). Jeff always communicated clearly where they were in the process and next steps. Very professional and courteous in addressing my concerns about the ...

Description of Work
Removed a section of 4' x 4' drywall in the ceiling of my kitchen/eating area along with damaged insulation. The area had been damaged due to water overflow from an upstairs bathroom, causing a water stain on the ceiling. New drywall was put up, the area mudded several times and sanded, then the entire ceiling repainted. It looked as if it had never happened. Sheeting was put up to contain the dust from other areas of the house and a vaccuum system was used to keep the dust during the sanding at a minimum.

Category drywall

08/18/2010

It went well. Jeff and his assistant are very pleasant people. Work was well done. I am pleased with the work. About 3 months later I had a problem with the counters in Kitchen. When I contracted them their response was immediately and corrected. I would definitely used them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom- Remove old bathtub and install new large shower. Build small wall to accommodate unit. Installed new sink and some tile, painted and installed exhaust fan plus new door. Kitchen- new kitchen counters. Built small cabinet to match existing kitchen cabinets .

Category contractors,ceramic tile,home remodeling,doors

07/27/2010

I grew up in a construction family and I have been around construction my whole life. I have got a number of brothers who are contractors and I have got some experience. So I found these guys to be very good and they provide very high quality service. Jeff Koehler is the owner of the company. We didn’t have a blue print of our house and I just had a basic plan. He was very creative and gave us opt...

Description of Work
I used the services of Koehler Construction/Snowplowing in March of 2009 for a reconstruction project which included plumbing, electrical work, ceramic tile and sheetrock.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling

03/26/2009

Took longer than thought but added things as we went along. Worked 6 days including Saturdays. All went well. Trustworthy people. Excellent help. I am planning more work with them. Very dedicated people.

Description of Work
Remove old tub, vanity, toiled, mirror. Fixed plumbing, installed full size shower, new vanity and toilet. Built wall to fit new shower. Crown molding, painting, installed new medicine cabinet, and new door. Installed new air vent with light that leads out of house. New door in another area of house as well as another toilet installed. Also replaced tile on floor after removal of old vanity.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

04/30/2008

Jeff was recommended by a friend who had good experiences with his firm. When we had emergencies, such as a flood caused by the October Surprise, he responded promptly and was there when he said he would be there. He supervises his crew closely and is nearly always present on the job. We have found the quality of his work to be excellent and gradually have come to rely on him more and more, especi...

Description of Work
We have used Jeff for a variety of jobs. Including installing outside lighting, re-roofing this house and most recently hunting down and repairing a hidden leak in the basement wall, which required tearing down a wall to get to the outer wall that was corroded. Over a period of two years since we moved into this older home, we have commissioned over $6000 in work, from major jobs like replacing a floor with tile flooring to more frivolous matters like installing a 26 foot flagpole, when I was not at home, because apparently my wife seems to have confused our house with an American embassy. In all cases, we found his work to be excellent and timely(!), and his costs are extremely reasonable (yes, I checked most jobs against several estimates).

Category ceramic tile,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing

ROOFING, WINDOWS, NEW AND REPLACEMENT, KITCHEN, BATH, AND ROOM REMODELS, SIDING, TRIM, DOORS, DRYWALL, PAINTING AND STAINING, WOOD FENCES, CONCRETE SIDEWALKS, STAMPED AND BROOM FINISH, HOT WATER TANKS AND GENERAL CARPENTRY WORK.

FURNACES AND WALL PAPERING.