John Lock Air Conditioning & Heating Service Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a third generation air conditioning & heating company based in Buffalo, NY. Our management team offers over 60 years of combined experience. We are qualified to handle all of your needs. We specialize in the design, installation and service of heating, cooling and indoor air quality equipment for both residential and commercial properties. Our Installation foremen each have 25+ years of experience. The installation crew members each have about 15 years of HVAC experience. Our service technicians have been with John Lock Air Conditioning and Heating for over 30 years. Additional email - info@johnlockheating.com. Additional DBA - John Lock Air Cond & Heating Service....

T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling

T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling

T-Mark Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is WNY's largest family owned and operated contractor. We offer quality service, affordable prices, and an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction. We strive to exceed your expectations and bring you all of our services at a great price. We are Western New York born and raised, and we proudly offer our services to all of Erie county and southern Niagara county. We offer an extremely diligent, hardworking and FAST Rapid Rooter Service. We have the knowledge and experience to help you out with your sewer. Bottom line: we will get your sewer unplugged. We have a great team. T-Mark is family owned and operated and all our technicians are drug tested, background checked, and just genuine nice people. Since inception, we have experienced an extremely low turnover rate. So you can be sure you are getting a trustworthy candidate for your plumbing project. We are a 24/7 Plumber. We know emergencies happen, so we have a plumber available all 24 hours of all 7 days of all 52 weeks a year. We have got you covered with any problem you are having, and we won’t charge you extra for it. We offer many other services, including sump pumps, hot water tanks, backflow preventers, furnaces and boilers, plumbing fixtures and underground excavations. No job is too big, and no job is too small. Our goal is to become your plumber of choice. Please call at 716-864-7277 next time you need any sewer or drain repair, experiencing a plumbing issue, or perhaps need some excavation work. Whatever the problem, T-Mark Plumbing has the solution. Additional website: www.t-markheatingcooling.com

Offers by T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling on Angi

11/09/2014

Good, they were on time prompt. He was able to get us scheduled quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new furnace, and air conditioner, and installed 7 combination smoke detectors.

06/24/2013

Very pleasant on the phone, but I was looking for a different type of system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Returned phone call only......Does not provide the systemI was looking for

06/18/2013

Accomplished the work on schedule; were professional, punctual and listened to/answered all my concerns and questions. asked me prior to installation a grids, for example, where my preference would be... and tried to work with me--it appears that they and quot;aimed to pleaseand quot; ! For such a big job (attic and basement involved) they were very organized and seemed to work as a team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed conventional Ac for upper and lower apartments

05/06/2013

Over all the entire project went as scheduled with no issuses. I'm very satisfied with the company, their employees, the products and service provided. I would recomend this company to anyone, and I would certainly use them again myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John Lock Heating and Air Conditioning (716-894-6400) was contacted by me after reveiwing several other companies. The work I required was to remove an exiting hot water heating system with a new hot air heating system, complete with air fiter, centeral air conditioning, humidtfier, and state of the art thermostat.The owner called me the Friday before and told me the time when his crew would be here on the following Monday, and also his cell phone number if there were any issuses. The three men crew arrived on time,and introduced themselves, and told me what would occure and when. The crew was polite, knowledgeable,always on time, cleaned up the area they finished work in, and always took time to answer any question I had. When the work was completed they ran a complete functional test on the system, and took the time in detail to show me first all the componets of the system and then spent a great deal of time showing how to operate it.

04/19/2013

The installation went very well. The crew was prompt, polite, and efficient despite the fact that the installation occurred during three sweltering days. The crew also cleaned up very well. This upcoming summer will be my second with the A/C, so we'll see how happy I am with the installation this time around. So far, so good, though!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed air conditioning ducts and unit for upstairs of house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces, Radiant Heat, Center Air Conditioning, Ductless Systems, Home Generators, Snowmelt Systems, Air Filtration, Garage Heaters, Air Conditioning Repair, Furnace Repair, Boiler Repair, Thermostat Repair, & Maintenance