INGERSOLL PAINTING AND CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 1955 • With Angi since March 2008

1890 NIAGARA ST

Buffalo, NY 14207

Ingersoll Painting and Construction is a third generation business specializing in residential and commercial painting and remodeling services. We are fully insured and certified for lead paint remediation....

02/24/2016

Christopher P.

This was our second time using Ingersoll, and we were very satisfied once again. I sent an email (which was answered within one hour), and after that the scheduling was smooth and easy. Sky came out, listened to what we wanted done, gave us an estimate--and about a week or so later the project was finished. Amen to that. And there was this: the work came in under budget. When does that ever happen?

Description of Work
Installed a drop ceiling in a laundry room. A complex affair in this case, with many pipes and electrical connections in the way, etc.

05/02/2014

TANYA L.

I have a conflicted response to this company: Some good; some bad. Good things: The team of workers who did the work on my house were courteous. They were hard-working and all around nice guys. They were very professional in showing up for the scheduled estimate and in keeping in contact. The office manager was also good in keeping in prompt contact. Also, I believe that Ingersoll treats their workers well and pays them fairly. Very important! Bad things: First let me mention that my job cost over $30,000. It wasn't cheap. And they nickel and dimed me for every small thing (they were actually going to charge me extra for painting my front door... as if door-painting wasn't included in a house-painting job!). For that amount of money, one should expect TOP NOTCH service and quality work. But 6 months after the job, and my front stairs are chipped and peeling. They look terrible. Yes, it was a hard winter. But surely a fresh paint job should last MORE THAN ONE YEAR -- regardless of the weather conditions. These stairs were built new -- new wood with new paint; and after 6 months, they are chipped and peeled all over. They claim that this degree of chipping and peeling is and quot;normal.and quot; {FYI: There are three houses on my block that also have painted wood stairs exposed to the weather. Those three houses were painted 5-9 years ago. I inspected the stairs on those houses. Their stairs are no where NEAR as chipped up and peeled as mine are. And -- needless to say -- they get the same weather that I get!} So, the bottom line is: I would suggest that you save your money and go with a different company. Ingersoll was the *most expensive* company to give me an estimate. I chose them because I thought I was choosing quality and service. Six months later, it seems I am getting no better quality/service than I would have gotten if I would have gone with one of the cheaper companies. Sorry, Ingersoll. I wanted to love your company since you are local and take care of your workers well. But, you were a disappointment. $32,000 is a lot of money for this poor service and so much chipping after 6 months. If you are going to charge more than your competitors in the area, people are going to expect better service.

Description of Work
Full house scrape and paint. Two new windows, two new doors, some new exterior stair wood.

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, doors

04/02/2014

Daniel K.

Installation went very well. Work area was cleaned up of materials at the end of each work day and left in a clean and safe condition for the occupants. Very good company.

Description of Work
Installed new hand rails in assisted living facility where I worked

10/31/2013

Christopher P.

It was a huge undertaking for us, and Ingersoll was the right company for the job. Andy and his crew were professional, courteous, fun--and flexible when things went off script from time to time. (Even the dog liked having everybody around.) The costs were fair, and the financial end was handled very clearly and carefully, with every penny accounted for. We don't want this to sound too good to be true, but it was truly a pleasure to work with everyone at Ingersoll. We will definitely work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen installation.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

07/05/2013

Ellen B.

They were extremely professional and extremely thorough. They are extremely helpful in terms of explaining the details of the paint job and what they would do. They were very knowledgeable. I was really impressed on how they treat their employees. They were respectful with their employees and take care of them. The quote was way too high though.

Description of Work
Ingersoll Painting and Construction gave me a quote to do exterior painting.

Category house painters

04/18/2013

dorothy F.

I called Ingersoll Painting and Construction Inc to remodel my kitchen and paint. They are very dependable, punctual, professional and quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
Ingersoll Painting and Construction Inc remodeled my kitchen and painted.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

09/20/2010

MICHELLE P.

went well...used them 2 years ago and the job is still in very good condition

Description of Work
power wash and stain large wooden fencs

Category house painters

08/14/2008

Arlene M.

I have used their services before. They do high quality work and make sure they get the job done right, even if they have to come back. They are good about cleaning up after themselves. The only negative is that you need to schedule quite a bit ahead for any major remodeling. Once they are there they stay until the work is done.

Description of Work
They stripped an old bathroom in my basement and remodeled it.

Category home remodeling

03/04/2008

PATRICK Y.

The paint job was excellent.

Description of Work
I live on the 9th floor in my condo building and my upstairs neighbor's toilet overflowed and Ingersoll replaced 2 bathroom ceilings and painted.

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi
    Elite Custom Painting

When you require professional painting services for your home or office, look no further than Elite Custom Painting. We offer a variety of different complementary services with each contract including: Masking all floors, windows, doors, and hardware Cleaning walls, floors, and baseboards Repairing holes and removing nails Stucco and drywall repair Sanding and caulking Full primer coat and two coats of high-quality paint Full cleanup Free estimates and color samples For more information about our complementary painting services, please contact us!

TC's Painting of WNY

TC's Painting of WNY is a fully licensed & insured company that provides outstanding customer service, along with high quality services and attention to detail! We are a Trustworthy Painting Company and provide free estimates. You can count on us to give honest evaluations of your project. We are owner operated, and are looking forward to working with you for your next project. We provide the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Drywall Repair, Popcorn removal, wallpaper removal, trim work and Staining.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

PLASTERING, PAINTING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING, HANDYMAN REPAIRS,SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEMS,CAULKING AND WINDOW REPAIR, GENERAL RENOVATION, INCLUDING MASONRY WORK, CARPENTRY & REFINISHING, PRESSURE WASHING, SPRAY & SIGN PAINTING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, HISTORIC RESTORATIONS, STENCILING, GOLDLEAF, & FAUX FINISHES. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.