ILLOS PIANO REBUILDERS LLC

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2010

Music Instruction
Musical Instrument Repair
Piano Tuning

One of the foremost piano rebuilding businesses in the nation, we have rebuilt and shipped pianos all over the North American continent....

08/15/2017

Their pricing was competitive compared to other movers and they were very agreeable to my request. Pricing was handled by their main location in Buffalo; all arrangements were communicated clearly and confirmed with me in in advance. The movers were incredibly precise and skilled in removing and transporting such a heavy unit. They did so without one blemish to my home.

Description of Work
Illo's removed an old player piano from my home and transported it to Buffalo Habitat for Humanity Restore, to which I donated the item.

02/08/2016

Description of Work
Moved a piano from the home to a school

12/23/2014

The three men were very professional. Did the job, picked up their equipment and left. They finished the job in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Deliver a piano and move it up a flight of stairs to a second floor.

12/03/2012

Everything went without a hitch. They were timely. You should plan ahead and make a reservation, as they can be busy and you might not get them the day you need them if you don't plan ahead.

Description of Work
Illos has moved my piano several times. I have a concert upright grand. It is very heavy. This time they simply moved my piano from my storage POD into my Penske moving truck as I moved out of Buffalo. Although $140 seems expensive for 5 minutes of labor, I couldn't do it without them, and the wear and tear on their bodies is porbably not something I'd want. I have also used Illos to tune my piano. I highly recommned this local Buffalo company.

10/30/2012

See above

Description of Work
We needed an upright piano moved from a bedroom into our livingroom. There is a very tight turn that made the move difficult and we knew the piano would have to be placed on it's side to make the move without damaging our wall or walls. The company sent 3 men and all were needed. They were very polite and efficient. The move took approximately 20 minutes from start to finish. We were very pleased and would recommend Illos Piano to all.

Category piano moving

piano sales, piano rebuilding, piano repair, piano tuning, piano moving, piano appraising, furniture refinishing, sheet music, music accessories, piano lessons, voice lessons

MasterCard, Discover, Check