HOME DEPOT

2100 ELMWOOD AVE

Buffalo, NY 14207

02/27/2016

Ginger U.

I have not decided on how much of the work to do. I would rather repair the existing Anderson casement windows than replace them with cheap new ones; and I can't afford to replace them with the same quality.

Description of Work
Provided quote on window replacements.

Category replacement windows, woodworking

02/02/2016

Tom A.

It was very un-organized. Sales person forgot to write up order which delayed the scheduling. We has to call multiple times to get that resolved. The first contractor didn't show up so they sent someone from Rochester that did shoddy work.

Description of Work
Contractor for the installation of a sink and vanity.

06/24/2015

alan B.

01/13/2015

Linda T.

Category decks, woodworking

10/07/2014

Okoa K.

They have a friendly and knowledgeable staff that makes you feel like family. I always feel comfortable asking questions if I need to and they help a lot!

Description of Work
They are my go-to hardware store.

Category home improvement stores

09/24/2014

Tammy D.

09/26/2013

Cher H.

Decided to get the door but had a friend install it. Was a mistake. For the amount they are charging, I should have had them install it. Now have a half installed door and will go back to them and hire them to finish it.

Description of Work
Got an estimate on a door. Had a professional home contractor give me an estimate and they said they could get something basic from the warehouse for $1,000.00. A basic door here - standard size, was half that cost. And that includes installation also.

Category physical therapist

07/11/2013

Bernard B.

The experience was good. The lady who came out, her name was Karen. The work was good. She was on time. She cleaned up after her work very well. I have used her previously and enjoyed her work. She is quite honest with me. I like that she is into home repair contracting business. I like to support that.

Description of Work
Home Depot came out and painted the house.

Category interior painters

05/16/2013

Linda R.

check above...Elmwood has the most informed, friendly workers.

Description of Work
Had to prepare an apartment for new tenants. My handyman had to do all things from Painting to Plumbing. We went to Home Depot on an almost Daily basis in the month of April. For supplies and assistance. Most of the time the best advice and most informed staff were at the Home Depot Elmwood location. Almost all staff their from individuals who are manning the floor to the checkout personell were friendly at all times and some more informed than others. We became so familiar with "isle 7" that often we went there first. The staff was friendly and very knowledgable. If someone did not know about our question, they sought out a fellow employee who did. Of the three Home Depot stores we visited. Niagara Falls Blvd. and Transit Road Williamsville. The entire staff at Elmwood is top shelf. Someone is always willing to help. We needed help in Plumbing, Paint, Tools, Hardware and electrical.

Category closet systems, equipment rentals, woodworking, home improvement stores

05/10/2013

Kara D.

Great. Everyone we worked with was knowledgable, professional, and helpful. We would definitely use Home Depot again for a new door.

Description of Work
Love Home Depot! What can I say! We purchased an Anderson storm door from them and had them install it. The measure guy was great as was the install guy. Can't say anything negative. We love our new door. Makes such difference in the appearance of the from of the house! We chose a mid-level Anderson storm door, and are very pleased with it.

Category carpet installation, doors

01/15/2013

Ysolina R.

company does not do the kind of repair I need done

Description of Work
company does not do the kind of repair I need done.

Category carpet installation, decks

10/04/2012

Marianne C.

Vincent's Handyman Service does a great job! I will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Vincent's Handyman Service performed the estimate and the work. They replaced a pillar on my front porch, replaced the weather stripping around the garage door and replaced the service door into my garage. While here they also replaced the screen on my sliding glass door that I had previously purchased. They were here on time, did a great job, and cleaned up when they were done. I plan to contact Vincent's again.

08/06/2012

Fred B.

It was a little pricey, but cheaper than the competition. They competition was going to charge me $2000. The price was right at HOME DEPOT, so we went with them. It was a two man crew. They appeared to know what they were doing as far as putting the flooring down. The tiles are 1 foot by 3 foot sections. There is a glue strip on all four edges and they to overlap one another. I wasn't 100% happy because the guys have to come back to fix a seam that is coming apart. I think part of the problem was that the helper he had was a little new and there was a hump in the floor and the guy put a doorway trim right near that hump and it is lifting up one of the tiles. The man promised me he would be here tomorrow to repair it. It is the owner or group leader will come back to fix it. I will be 100% after tomorrow, when it is fixed. I had to pay to have a couple of appliances removed and they did what they were supposed to. I can't say they went over and above the call of duty. I would recommend them. It was almost a $700 savings doing the floor with this material. They came when they said they were going to come. They got it done in 4 to 5 hours. He did exactly what he was supposed to. They charge you $35 to measure your floor but when you order the flooring you get it back. They moved the appliance with care and there was no problem. We like the quality of the material. The guy said he had been doing this type of flooring for 20 years and it was obvious watching him. He did the floor very professionally.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT put down new vynal flooring in our kitchen and dining are. I was 268 square feet

Category flooring contractor

06/15/2012

John R. D.

They were late for our appointment. Our interactions with them were not good.

Description of Work
They came out to give me a bid for a roofing job.

05/28/2012

Jayakumar N.

A lady consultant came by to discuss the job with me and was very friendly, professional and knowlegeable. After I selected the window, they came punctually at a later date on june to install the window. The workers used plastic sheets to prevent any dust from getting in and took every precaution to take care of the furniture in side the bedroom. After the work was done, they did a great job cleaning up both outside and inside the house. None of my furniture was in any way dusty or messed up. Great job overall. I will use them henceforth. It has been a year and the window is wonderful in preserving heat as well as letting light in.

Description of Work
Installed a 60x40" double pane sliding window in my bedroom after cutting out the wall to fit the window. I have also rented equipment from them about the same time.

Category replacement windows, equipment rentals

05/23/2012

Donald L.

They were fine. It was convenient and quick. I will give the price an A because if it had been crazy I would have heard about it.

Description of Work
My husband just had our doors rekeyed at Home Depot two weeks ago. The lock was broken on the door so he had a new one done.

Category locksmith

11/07/2011

Theresa S.

They were good. They got in here when we needed them to. They were efficient.

Description of Work
They installed carpet.

10/31/2011

ellen W.

I love Home Depot. I use them for everything. I use them regularly and for various things like doors installed recently. I have had whole lot of work done by them. If I have to buy home products then I generally check for Home Depot first and I couldn't be happier with them and that's why I keep going there. I am always very pleased and at least the store that I deal with go up above and beyond because number of times they have done that to satisfy their customer. I usually do all things myself and they have assisted me in doing that without charge. I have bought a gazebo in the beginning of summer and it was here for five weeks. As I was unable to get it together I called them up and asked them if they could give me any introduction or any help. Then they send two of the boys out and they put it all together and refused to take a penny for it because it was not part of their service but they just did it. In number of cases they have done that and gone above and beyond the necessary. I actually found yesterday that Home Decorating was affiliated to Home Depot as I had ordered bedding online and I was very pleased that it was part of Home Depot. I do not know whether it is the same for all locations or it is because of the manager of my specific location but they are very good. I am a regular customer. When I went to buy the doors the sales person couldn't be nicer as he sat down with me and explained everything in detail as to what to buy. So I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot regularly. The last time I used them was in the beginning of October for installing two doors. I had back door and screen door put in.

Category decks, woodworking

10/14/2011

Steve E.

The girl I dealt with was great. I am very satisfied with them. I wanted American made products, and everything worked fine. They had a guy come out and install it.

Description of Work
They installed shelves for me. I also had a countertop put in.

07/18/2011

ellen W.

I bought a gazebo a month ago and my nephew was supposed to put it up. It fell through. I called them up yesterday to enquire whether or not they did that sort of thing or if they provided any service to do that. They generally did not. They called me to ask if they could come this morning. I asked them as to how much they would charge and they said that they would not charge anything. They sent two of their boys and within an hour they had it up. They did an excellent job. They were the nicest boys to deal with. I tried to give them money but they did not take it. I was absolutely and completely blown away by them. Their customer service was up, above and beyond. The installers could not have been more courteous and more efficient. Overall, if the management of the company or the district manager had that type of customer service then it has been far, above and has exceeded anything that I have dealt with before. Their quality of service was excellent. I would make a preference of looking at them first for any work in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Home Depot. They put up a gazebo for me on the 18th of July 2011.

Category decks, hardscaping

05/02/2011

Sabine I D.

I saved over $500.00 over Competitor's pricing. Delivery and Installation was speedy and professional. Outstanding Extended Warranty offered through HomeDepot. I would purchase there again.

Description of Work
I purchased Maytag appliances / Front Loader Washer -Dryer pair

Category appliance sales

08/04/2008

John P.

They didn't clean up anything and there was still a leak in the roof when they were done. We are still finding a nails on the ground and we had to get a new tire on our car because it ran over a nail.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on our house.

07/12/2006

I was very pleased with the work. They left all the extra pieces for us to use. They cleaned up after themselves, left nothing behind. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They came in and installed new padding and new carpeting.

07/10/2006

Lo S.

Home Depot was very professional and courteous. They did a really good job. The carpet came in time. There were no delays on anything. They cleaned up very nicely, too. They gave an estimate and it was accurate. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
Home Depot ripped out our old carpet and installed new carpet.

07/05/2006

Everything went very well. I don't have any complaints. Home Depot was very professional, friendly, and knew what they were doing. The price they quoted was what we paid, and they were on time. I couldn't ask for much more. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We got a new washing machine from Home Depot, and had them do the installation.

Category appliance sales

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi
    Freshcoatofwhy painting

interior exterior painting

G.N.I. Painting

Hi! My name is Gage , I am a skilled 2nd generation painter will over 10 years experience , Our crew is ready and willing to tackle any and all of your painting projects ! Interior, exterior, residential, commercial. Do you want your job done NOW? Give us a call!! 7162915498 Fast and professional work that you will not be disappointed in! Quality and durability for years to come!

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOLIDAY, HOME DÉCOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION & VALUE CENTER.