Highlander Waterproofing of Western New York

3.7

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We are following CDC, state and local health requirements for servicing our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Highlander Waterproofing of Western New York specializes in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Contact us today for a free inspection at (877) 415-0564....

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 16 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

Locktight Waterproofing Corp

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!

Hibbard Home Improvement

Hibbard Home Improvement has been in business for over 20 years. We have a full time crew and employ subcontractors periodically if needed. Our current rating with the BBB is A+

04/14/2020

I put a lot of time into my decision of who would waterproof my crawlspace. I had multiple companies come and give estimates. At the end highlander had their best price and a guarantee. Going in I felt confident in my decision. But once the work was done all of the good feelings were gone. From constant miscommunications between sales, workers and bosses. The original work didn’t even fit the orig...

Description of Work
Crawlspace waterproofing

05/23/2019

This outfit was great. They were very professional throughout the job. They kept me informed about the process. It was a big job, and, as expected, on site job modifications became necessary. They were candid, transparent, and exceedingly reasonable about incorporating those changes into the overall plan. I would definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to several friends. I ow...

Description of Work
Repair of a deteriorating back foundation wall.

01/20/2016

Giulio and his crew came and waterproofed my basement after I discovered that there was water and it was on the carpet. Said they could get the job done in 3 days and it ended up only taking two! Customer service really good and they always answered my call. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Waterproofed the basement

Category basement waterproofing

Foundation repair Basement Waterproofing Crawlspace encapsulation Basement bowed or buckling wall repair Wall and floor crack repair Yard drainage

We do not offer concrete injection or helical piers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check