Five Star Lawn Maintenance

With Angi since February 2012

4.3

Seibold Construction Inc. // Leak Master

Seibold Construction Inc. t.a. Leak Master is a locally owned roofing company since 1978 and a 7 time Super Service Award winner! We are certified Master shingle installers with thousands of complete roof installs and have constantly demonstrated excellence in the roofing trade. All new architectural shingles come with a 50 year non-prorated warranty with 130 mph wind rating. We have essentially redefined the meaning of a good roof. Our focus is providing "you" the customer with peace of mind. We have pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity and continue to strive for excellence while servicing a broad client base. Call us today at 716-674-6401!

Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC

Need a new roof installed? Are you looking for a reliable contractor for a patio, new garage or addition? We also install windows, decks, siding, and concrete. We have you covered! We are fully licensed and insured and would be happy to help you with your project both interior, and exterior. Call us today and be assured that you will have peace of mind from the beginning of your project through it's completion. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Buffalo and surrounding areas.

Offers by Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC on Angi
NBS Roofing

NBS Roofing has been serving the roofing needs of homeowners and commercial property owners throughout Erie and Niagara counties since 1996. We specialize in roofing repair, installation, inspections, and re-roofs; gutter projects; and siding repair and installation. Our professional roofing company helps to keep homes and commercial properties in tip-top shape from the outside. If you are looking for a roofer to tackle your upcoming installation or unexpected repair job, choose the one that’s earned the title of Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. Call us today for a quote and to discuss your project in detail.

Offers by NBS Roofing on Angi

02/25/2013

They do a good job with the mowing and plowing. The cost of the plowing is for the season.

Description of Work
They mow my lawn in the summer and plow my driveway and shovel my walk in the winter.

Category lawn service,snow removal

05/26/2012

Before signing with them I walked around the yard with one of the owners and explained that I did NOT want any grass thrown in my flower beds. I was assured that wouldn't be a problem. Each time they came I was left with grass in my beds. I asked the lawns be cut only every 2 weeks; I like my grass a little longer. At first they told me the price would be double due to double the work. I refused and said to cancel my contract if that would be the price; they contacted me after a few days saying they would charge me $27 for every 2 weeks. I agreed but then found that each time they came I was left with grass in my flower beds, thrown all over my deck and up the sides of my hottub.I called and complained each time, the last time on 5/22. When the owners came out and looked at my beds their only comment was and quot;you refused to pay doubleand quot; and and quot;your grass was very long.and quot; Can't help wondering if I paid more would the job be done correctly??!! My contract is now cancelled and I wouldn't use them again. My advice to anyone else is if you only want your lawn cut and either don't have flower beds abutting your lawns, or aren't fussy about grass being thrown in them, then this company should be fine for you.

Description of Work
They were contracted to cut, trim and edge my lawns.

Category lawn service

02/28/2012

They also do snow ploughing and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Five Star Lawn Maintenance to cut the grass in October, 2012.

Category lawn service

Landscaping, roofing, windows/doors, siding, interior, custom trim, snowplowing & fencing.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa