Fair Home Improvements

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

Fair Home Improvements is a small local company which has been in business now, for over 21 years. We are located at the corner of Harlem Road and Cleveland Drive and have been there from the beginning. All of our workers are licensed and insured. So that means there isn't a project that we can't tackle and figure out, no matter how tricky it may be. We always work in a neat and orderly fashion. We pride ourselves on starting a job, and not leaving until it is complete....

Precision Door Service

Precision Door Service

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property.

Offers by Precision Door Service on Angi

02/05/2016

I have an old house, and the provider needed to improvise and make some adjustments to get the door to fit properly, which he did.  Excellent work, great attitude, very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider installed a new door.

CATEGORY roofing,doors

07/23/2015

Not pleased.  No work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came out to go over improvements needed on 6/17/2015. Said would get back with estimate. Called to check on estimate 7/8/2015. Never returned phone call. Still have not received an estimate.

CATEGORY roofing

11/25/2014

The owner gave us estimates and came in regularly to check the work being done.  His workers were skillful, polite and looked to help us save money when necessary.  The work was well done and we were happy with it.  This was the second time for this company, the first time they rebuilt our garage wall and put in cabinets.  We were happy with them and referred them to our sister who had them put in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many different home repairs including a new ceiling and crown molding,  putting a dropped ceiling in our basement,  refinishing doors,  Lights replaced.  Put in heating and ventilating fan in our bathroom, cleaning our attic, repairing sidewalk concrete etc.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

10/24/2012

I had some gingerbread trim and he was supposed to get back to me with a quote on that part of the job and he never got back to me. He was personable, but all in all that's all down the drain as he didn't get back to me when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did get an estimate from Fair Home Improvements for a roof and little bit of trim-work.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

10/01/2012

Estimate process never completed or communicated to customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I scheduled an appointment with a Fair Home estimator, he was prompt for the appointment, and was very helpful and knowledgeable about window replacement and installation. He took the time and appropriate measurements for 11 vinyl replacement windows and stated that I would receive a written offer within a week. I never received a written job estimate or any further contact. My assumption is that they were too busy to consider my job.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Siding, roofing, vinyl & aluminum replacement windows, doors - interior & exterior, carpentry, aluminum & vinyl coated aluminum trim work, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, additions, garage doors, porches & patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard