Comfort Windows & Doors

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2011

Comfort Windows is Upstate NY's Premier Home Improvement Company. Local experts for windows, doors, bathrooms, basements, insulation, sunrooms, siding and more....

Norton's Plumbing

Family owned and operated since 1980. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. License: #108. May contact by email. was a member of the U.S. air force reserves for 33 yrs , went to Afghanistan in 2008 ,then was retired in 2010.

Offers by Norton's Plumbing on Angi
Top Notch Heating & Cooling

We have the experience and dedication to perform all of your heating and cooling needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precision Heating & Cooling

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac

08/31/2020

Improperly installed windows leading to a hand injury requiring medical attention. Customer service presented false claims, and accused me of lying about my injury

Description of Work
New window installation

Category bathtub refinishing

We apologize for the frustration you are feeling regarding your situation. After fully inspecting the installation of our window we came to the conclusion that the window in question was installed correctly and functioning properly. Although we are sorry to hear of your injury, unfortunately our company does not cover accidents that take place in the home.

05/24/2018

Took 5 weeeks to have windows made ( salesman said) and 2 days to install with window wrap. All done on time.

Description of Work
replacement of home windows, basement , 2nd floor and attic

Category replacement windows

05/21/2018

Had the salesman come to the house (Doug Shea ) April 3 and am still waiting for the estimate. I called him on four occasions and the only thing he said to me was for the Provia doors it would be in between $12,000.00 and $ 14,000.00 and that he would get back to me.It is May 21 and I am still waiting. Since then I was able to get the doors for almost 1/2 that price. I would never recommend them t...

Description of Work
I needed two entry doors installed

Category doors

05/10/2018

Made an appointment a day later they called and said that date and time wasn’t avail. Could I reschedule? I did . On the new date and time no one showed up. When I called they apologized and asked me to reschedule again. Their products may be good but I wouldn’t know , I couldn’t get them to come out. I will go to their competitors.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

06/29/2017

Very well. Three member team came on time and completed the job in half a day. Everything was done professionally with total clean up. Everything was done very well.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding glass patio door.

Category doors

Windows manufacturing, double hung, sliders, bay & bow, casement, awning, entry doors, storm doors, sliding glass doors, patio doors, garage doors, interior door, siding, sunrooms, basement remodeling, bathroom remodeling, insulation, decking, roofing, and retractable awnings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover