ABBOTT DOOR COMPANY

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

Precision Door Service

Precision Door Service

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property.

Offers by Precision Door Service on Angi

09/16/2015

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new insulated garage door and new garage door opener with free keypad. | |I chose Abbott Door after getting two additional estimates. The deciding factor was their turn around time. Their price was the most competitive, and I had my new door installed within a week. I like that they are a small company. Prompt, courteous and very friendly and "down to earth". I highly recommend them!

02/07/2014

Super! Prompt attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
responded promptly to request for service on this chilly 12 degree cold day. reset sensor and repaired door release cord. Service was professional and courteous.

08/15/2013

I would highly recommend them. I have used them twice. very pleasant to deal with. They came right away, and their prices are reasonable. They are family owned and operated, not businessy. More concerned with serving the puble and doing a good, than piling up orders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the garage door.

05/18/2009

I asked if they could look at it and he repaired it. It just needed to be sprayed with grease. We had used him in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again or recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door was acting strange.

CATEGORY garage doors

SALES SERVICE INSTALLATION OF RESIDENTIAL OVERHEAD GARAGE DOORS, OPERATORS, 7 ZIP-ROLL SCREENS. SALES SERVICE INSTALLATION OF COMMERCIAL OVERHEAD SECTIONAL 7 ROLLING STEEL DOORS, COMMERCIAL OPERATORS, COMMERCIAL MAN DOORS.

RESIDENTIAL MAN DOORS.