Aardvark Service Co.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

733 Tifft St.

Buffalo, NY 14220

Additional DBA - Aardvark Property Inspections. Additional email - service@aardvarkwny.com.

09/20/2016

Sharon P.

Job went longer than projected time. Very little supervision of workers by owner. Almost everyday at least one worker did not show or left early. Because of time factor, which Again, was due to lack of workers, owner requested more money which was Not due to any circumstance other than some of his workers leaving early or not showing up. Totally inadequate job on the flooring, nails coming through, not trimmed adequately. Definitely would not recommend. Out of the 3 or 4 workers, only one was truly competent. I also purchased 95% of the supplies.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing

03/20/2015

Tara S.

They were professional and very nice. They have done quite a few jobs for us over a two year span. We have always been pleased with their service!

Description of Work
Rewired the house from a double to a single, installed three overhead lights, grounded plugs throughout the house added covers to open junction boxes, cleaned the furnace

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, water heater repair

02/27/2014

Jenn B.

We didn't end up using them because my husband and father did the work but they are someone that I would definitely use in the future. The guy that came to talk to me was really friendly and really professional and really got a good report. His prices were fair and he was very honest. My father and husband are engineers so they wanted to get his diagnosis and then do it themselves. I would definitely call him for electrical projects. He was honest and said that some of the work would involve him digging out wires in our backyard. He said we would probably want to do the digging ourselves instead of paying his rates for that. That was very good of him to say. He was here for an hour giving the quote. He was passionate and interested in what I had to say. It was a free quote.

Description of Work
We called Aardvark Service for a quote for electrical work. He looked at our electrical boxes and said some were not to code. We originally called him because our garage door stopped working. He went in our backyard and figured out which section of wire needed to be replaced.

Category electrician

07/12/2013

Helen P.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/30/2012

Maude E.

It was the first time I've used them. He was very good. I would use them again. They are very pleasant, fair and responsible. Being a senior citizen by myself, I was very pleased. He didn't try to pull any scams which was nice.

Description of Work
They fixed a toilet for me and also unclogged a drain for me.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/23/2011

Raeanne B.

no one ever responded to my request to get an estimate

Category drywall

I am very sorry but do not remember this person. However it would be possible that I dropped the ball. I am human after all.

08/30/2011

Melissa M.

Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Aardvark came over for estimate and never heard from them again. They did not call us back when we got an estimate for everything we wanted done was not on it. Never did any work.

Category Uncategorized

I do remember this estimate. I was under the impression I was waiting for them to call me back. I make it a point not to pester people. I don't like high pressure sales tactics. Deeply sorry for the poor communication here. We would have loved the work.

06/10/2010

Robert M.

Very professional and courteous. Answered all my questions, and at the same time asked me questions to get an idea of what the problem could be.

Description of Work
Shower from the master bath was leaking into the kitchen ceiling. Found the cause of the problem and took care of it for under the estimate price.

Category drywall, plumbing

10/24/2008

ALEX A.

He painted the walls he repaired the drywall. He did some bathroom fixtures and some random small jobs. My experience with him was very good. He was punctual reasonable and punctual. He did everything right and he was available.

Description of Work
He did a bunch of repairs on a rental unit of mine. He also does inspections.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

The Glass Block Guys

The Glass Block Guys of WNY are a family, locally owned and operated business. Our goal is giving you and your home the best quality product as well as saving you money. The Glass Block Guys have been servicing the area since 1993. We are one of the few glass block companies who are EPA Lead Certified for homes built pre-1978 with dangerous lead paint. We are fully licensed & insured for your peace of mind. So let The Glass Block Guys Of Buffalo help make security glass block windows be one of your best home improvements. From design to installation or even cash-n-carry pre-assembled windows for the do-it-yourselfer….Contractors Welcome!!!

Modest Bros Painters

2022 Super Service Award

G.N.I. Painting

Hi! My name is Gage , I am a skilled 2nd generation painter will over 10 years experience , Our crew is ready and willing to tackle any and all of your painting projects ! Interior, exterior, residential, commercial. Do you want your job done NOW? Give us a call!! 7162915498 Fast and professional work that you will not be disappointed in! Quality and durability for years to come!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

Roofing, siding, foundations, flat work.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Aardvark Service Co.

How is Aardvark Service Co. overall rated?

Aardvark Service Co. is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are Aardvark Service Co. open?

Aardvark Service Co. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Aardvark Service Co. provide

Aardvark Service Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover

Does Aardvark Service Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Aardvark Service Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Aardvark Service Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Aardvark Service Co. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Aardvark Service Co.?

No, Aardvark Service Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Aardvark Service Co. offer?

Aardvark Service Co. offers the following services: Heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, building construction & maintenance. Home inspections , radon mitigation.

Are there any services Aardvark Service Co. does not offer?

Roofing, siding, foundations, flat work.