Aardvark Service Co.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

Additional DBA - Aardvark Property Inspections. Additional email - service@aardvarkwny.com....

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone is now closed for the winter season but we look forward to seeing everyone next Spring. We hope everyone has a wonderful and joyous winter and holiday season. Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 16 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

The Glass Block Guys

The Glass Block Guys of WNY are a family, locally owned and operated business. Our goal is giving you and your home the best quality product as well as saving you money. The Glass Block Guys have been servicing the area since 1993. We are one of the few glass block companies who are EPA Lead Certified for homes built pre-1978 with dangerous lead paint. We are fully licensed & insured for your peace of mind. So let The Glass Block Guys Of Buffalo help make security glass block windows be one of your best home improvements. From design to installation or even cash-n-carry pre-assembled windows for the do-it-yourselfer….Contractors Welcome!!!

Doty’s Painting & Staining LLC

Specializing in painting and staining! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/20/2016

Job went longer than projected time. Very little supervision of workers by owner. Almost everyday at least one worker did not show or left early. Because of time factor, which Again, was due to lack of workers, owner requested more money which was Not due to any circumstance other than some of his workers leaving early or not showing up. Totally inadequate job on the flooring, nails coming through...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing

03/20/2015

They were professional and very nice. They have done quite a few jobs for us over a two year span. We have always been pleased with their service!

Description of Work
Rewired the house from a double to a single, installed three overhead lights, grounded plugs throughout the house added covers to open junction boxes, cleaned the furnace

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,water heater repair

02/27/2014

We didn't end up using them because my husband and father did the work but they are someone that I would definitely use in the future. The guy that came to talk to me was really friendly and really professional and really got a good report. His prices were fair and he was very honest. My father and husband are engineers so they wanted to get his diagnosis and then do it themselves. I would definit...

Description of Work
We called Aardvark Service for a quote for electrical work. He looked at our electrical boxes and said some were not to code. We originally called him because our garage door stopped working. He went in our backyard and figured out which section of wire needed to be replaced.

Category electrician

07/12/2013

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/30/2012

It was the first time I've used them. He was very good. I would use them again. They are very pleasant, fair and responsible. Being a senior citizen by myself, I was very pleased. He didn't try to pull any scams which was nice.

Description of Work
They fixed a toilet for me and also unclogged a drain for me.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/23/2011

no one ever responded to my request to get an estimate

Category drywall

I am very sorry but do not remember this person. However it would be possible that I dropped the ball. I am human after all.

08/30/2011

Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Aardvark came over for estimate and never heard from them again. They did not call us back when we got an estimate for everything we wanted done was not on it. Never did any work.

Category Uncategorized

I do remember this estimate. I was under the impression I was waiting for them to call me back. I make it a point not to pester people. I don't like high pressure sales tactics. Deeply sorry for the poor communication here. We would have loved the work.

06/10/2010

Very professional and courteous. Answered all my questions, and at the same time asked me questions to get an idea of what the problem could be.

Description of Work
Shower from the master bath was leaking into the kitchen ceiling. Found the cause of the problem and took care of it for under the estimate price.

Category drywall,plumbing

10/24/2008

He painted the walls he repaired the drywall. He did some bathroom fixtures and some random small jobs. My experience with him was very good. He was punctual reasonable and punctual. He did everything right and he was available.

Description of Work
He did a bunch of repairs on a rental unit of mine. He also does inspections.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, building construction & maintenance. Home inspections , radon mitigation.

Roofing, siding, foundations, flat work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover