Aardvark Service Co.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

Additional DBA - Aardvark Property Inspections. Additional email - service@aardvarkwny.com....

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

Gremlin Control LLC

Call today for home automation and home theater services.

Offers by Gremlin Control LLC on Angi
The Glass Block Guys

The Glass Block Guys of WNY are a family, locally owned and operated business. Our goal is giving you and your home the best quality product as well as saving you money. The Glass Block Guys have been servicing the area since 1993. We are one of the few glass block companies who are EPA Lead Certified for homes built pre-1978 with dangerous lead paint. We are fully licensed & insured for your peace of mind. So let The Glass Block Guys Of Buffalo help make security glass block windows be one of your best home improvements. From design to installation or even cash-n-carry pre-assembled windows for the do-it-yourselfer….Contractors Welcome!!!

09/20/2016

Job went longer than projected time. Very little supervision of workers by owner. Almost everyday at least one worker did not show or left early. Because of time factor, which Again, was due to lack of workers, owner requested more money which was Not due to any circumstance other than some of his workers leaving early or not showing up. Totally inadequate job on the flooring, nails coming through...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing

03/20/2015

They were professional and very nice. They have done quite a few jobs for us over a two year span. We have always been pleased with their service!

Description of Work
Rewired the house from a double to a single, installed three overhead lights, grounded plugs throughout the house added covers to open junction boxes, cleaned the furnace

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,water heater repair

02/27/2014

We didn't end up using them because my husband and father did the work but they are someone that I would definitely use in the future. The guy that came to talk to me was really friendly and really professional and really got a good report. His prices were fair and he was very honest. My father and husband are engineers so they wanted to get his diagnosis and then do it themselves. I would definit...

Description of Work
We called Aardvark Service for a quote for electrical work. He looked at our electrical boxes and said some were not to code. We originally called him because our garage door stopped working. He went in our backyard and figured out which section of wire needed to be replaced.

Category electrician

07/12/2013

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/30/2012

It was the first time I've used them. He was very good. I would use them again. They are very pleasant, fair and responsible. Being a senior citizen by myself, I was very pleased. He didn't try to pull any scams which was nice.

Description of Work
They fixed a toilet for me and also unclogged a drain for me.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, building construction & maintenance. Home inspections , radon mitigation.

Roofing, siding, foundations, flat work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover