Fred Cook Septic Tank Cleaning

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2010

Fred A. Cook Jr. Inc. is a leading provider of world class septic, sewer and pipeline services for clients throughout the Tri-State area. Fred A. Cook believes that a great company is developed and grown by the quality personnel it employs. We have an outstanding track record of success in the most difficult jobs in the septic, sewer and pipeline industry....

Robison Oil

Robison Oil

We Are Robison Oil, Westchester's largest full service oil company, has been serving the community since 1921. Robison enjoys the reputation of being Westchester's premier full-service company. In the early 70's, after the death of the founder E. Robison, the company was taken over by Mobil oil. In 1984, the Singer family, who had been in the heating oil business in the New York Metropolitan area since 1927, acquired the company. At that time, Robison serviced approximately 7,000 homes. Since 1984, under Singer management has grown to nearly 22,000 customers and 200 employees. Robison provides a variety of home services ranging from fuel oil delivery, oil heat service, HVAC service, Natural Gas supply, Natural Gas service and Electricity. Robison is currently regarded as the finest full service company in Westchester County.

09/24/2020

They address any issues and are very reliable. They come very quickly and their prices are very reasonable as well. We would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our septic tank.

11/11/2019

This was the first time I used Fred Cook to clean my septic tank and I was very happy with their service. They were unable to make the original appointment due to an emergency but rescheduled for the following Saturday morning at no additional cost. They arrived within the scheduled window and performed the tank cleaning efficiently and for a very competitive price. The technician was friendly and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Septic Tank

01/16/2018

They did an excellent job. This was the first time I needed my tank pumped since I moved and I was given the wrong location for the tank lid. The guy who came out gave a great deal of effort to find the lid and also showed me some details about my system that I was not told by the previous owners. Booking the appointment was easy and the office staff are friendly. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumping

04/14/2017

Everything went well. Appointment was easy to make. They were scheduled to come between 12 & 4pm and showed up at 10:30am. Luckily we were home so not a problem. Up to 1000 gallons with no digging was $280 + tax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Pumping

09/19/2016

perfectly. They arrived on time, immediately found my septic system, pumped it out in less than two hours, charged a very reasonable price, and completed the project. WIll definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my septic system.

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic Tank Cleaning - Enzyme & Bacteria Treatments, Septic Field Revitalizations, & Sludge Hauling System Inspections & Repairs

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa