Urban Classics Auto Repair

Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

56 Kosciuszko Street

Brooklyn, NY 11205

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop...

01/05/2016

Kimble W.

06/22/2015

Robert S.

Description of Work
Pre-purchase inspection of a 2007 car. They did a fantastic job, and even though worked only a short time, actually found the one potential mechanical problem...which then allowed me to negotiate aggressively with the car's seller. Very professional, very curteous. I plan to now use this shop as my mechanic.

Work Completed On 03/16/2015

05/21/2015

Kimble W.

Description of Work
State inspection,Lube+oil change+filter,untangle seat belt retractor, repaired fuel tank leak, replaced oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket, install new battery and 2 new tires

Work Completed On 05/19/2015

10/29/2014

Rasmus N.

Description of Work
We went in for an oil change and I had mentioned that my 6 month old daughter and my mother and I were going to be going on a long trip so they looked at a few things to make sure the car was safe. Turns out it wasn't. Not only did they make sure that we were safe but they gave us some incredibly fair price knowing that we were on a very tight budget. There was nothing for free mind you but these guys are honest, real deal and I wouldn't go anywhere else to fix my diesel engine.

Work Completed On 06/28/2014

05/31/2014

Kenneth S.

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

NYS inspection, suspension, brake wheel alignment, tires & tow. Advanced diagnostics and specialize in providing Fleet Services

We no longer restore Classic Cars